You don't need a closet;
    Take you to Taiwan 
    You can have the whole warehouse ladies Sean John
    And on the 14th I'll buy the whole island
    Name it after Champagne and call it Chris Stylin
    (Cerock)
    Yeaahh...I knew that'd have you smilin
    Like Day26 I'll have your ring finger shinin
    Is this supposed to be some sort of a secret message? A secret code? Or perhaps a riddle?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i honestly dunno if this is any important move to IPT or not, but for what i read, it is.
    am i the only one who never downloaded a flawl3ss release before? and i'm an avid xvid/x264 downloader.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Code:
    Ay yo fellas
    Let me get some of this,
    It's Diddy (let's go)
    Just say the word I'ma put it on ya
    You can say you touched the president, Cerock Obama
    I'm a bad boy and that's what bad boys do
    Black ice, black coop, black cars too
    Don't tattoo my name, tattoo my logo
    Let the whole world know you're f@#kin with a mogeul
    You don't need a closet;
    Take you to Taiwan 
    You can have the whole warehouse ladies Sean John
    And on the 14th I'll buy the whole island
    Name it after Champagne and call it Chris Stylin
    (Cerock)
    Yeaahh...I knew that'd have you smilin
    Like Day26 I'll have your ring finger shinin
    Is this supposed to be some sort of a secret message? A secret code? Or perhaps a riddle?
    Day26 Ft Yung Joc and Diddy - Imma Put It on Her (lyrics)
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BigUser
    Nice...thank you

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Word on the street - IPT Uploaders are traders and the staff don't give a fuck.
    serb is an ass,a blackhat,a phisher,probably donates with stolen credit cards(a given with bosnian and serb hackers) yet he's staffing a torrent site exposed to every kind of personal information that comes with that(who knows what kind of stealers he's keeping when you n00bishly hit the donate button).
    I want to think that the other staffers don't give a fuck but my guess would be he's so innit that the only way to get rid of him would be for them to call sicily and have mickey the animal come see him(I can tell you for a fact that he's big time within the scene and that's probably one of the many reasons he's still being kept).

Also if you've noticed,whenever he's brought up he's usually not being defended but rather being made for excuses,whether consciously or unconsciously that alone should tell you something.

So you see,sometimes its a little more complicated than meets the eye.
    Dude.. why do you think Serb is the root of all evil? i'm not defending him but, i see no reason for you to bring him into any conversation that doesn't involve him.. seriously, get a life THIS IS BITTORRENT!!!!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

serb is an ass,a blackhat,a phisher,probably donates with stolen credit cards(a given with bosnian and serb hackers) yet he's staffing a torrent site exposed to every kind of personal information that comes with that(who knows what kind of stealers he's keeping when you n00bishly hit the donate button).
    I want to think that the other staffers don't give a fuck but my guess would be he's so innit that the only way to get rid of him would be for them to call sicily and have mickey the animal come see him(I can tell you for a fact that he's big time within the scene and that's probably one of the many reasons he's still being kept).

Also if you've noticed,whenever he's brought up he's usually not being defended but rather being made for excuses,whether consciously or unconsciously that alone should tell you something.

Dude.. why do you think Serb is the root of all evil? i'm not defending him but, i see no reason for you to bring him into any conversation that doesn't involve him.. seriously, get a life THIS IS BITTORRENT!!!!
    well I just brought him up but I didn't have him discussed. Though judging from what your archaic mind has told you to post,you clearly want this serb convo.Unfortunately,am not in the mood.

Though i'd appreciate it if you could tell me the good your medieval mind sees in someone who finds pleasure in jacking personal information staffing a tracker;exposed to all kind of personal details that comes with the privilege.
    If you are too embarrassed of your answer,you may as well send it via pm.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    good work!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Super n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Word on the street - IPT Uploaders are traders and the staff don't give a fuck.

yo yo yo 1st of all its good to be back

and who the fuck are you anyways 1st of all i dont hack anything
    2nd of all i never donated anything to torrent sites so how i can donate something :S

and i bet that you are some kind of undercover staffer who likes to talk crap about others i may ask for proof about this lies as i hack credit card numbers and that i donate trackers with ok?

and what did i do to you if u hate me so much
    if your life is fucked up dont blame me for it ok?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BarryWhite's Avatar Site Owner BT Rep: +4
    welcome back sexy

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    oh noes, serb is back, somebody give me fresh proxy list

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast