Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Red Sox Vs Yankee

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@11 October 2003 - 21:36
    Disappointing loss for the Red Sox today, 4-3 at Fenway Park. Clemens pitched a great game for the Yankees.

Crazy fourth inning. Pedro shouldn't have hit Garcia but Garcia (and Posada) should have kept their respecitve traps shut.

Lost in that debacle was Garcia trying to clip Walker (who was at least two steps behind second base) with a breakup slide. That was just stupid, Walker didn't hit Garcia.

Manny was out of line too, next inning. But I have to ask wtf was up with Don Zimmer charging at Pedro and trying to throw a punch? That has to be one of the strangest things I have ever seen. Must have been some interference caused by the metal plate in Zim's head.
    I'm sure that last is right.

Zim does some strange stuff at times, but gee whiz........

I have to laugh at how far grown men will take the "vengeful" thing-

I mean, pitchers throwing at hitters is easy enough to understand, but come on-I saw (last year, I think) a cutoff man throw at the trailing runner (he was late going to third) and the dugouts emptied-into shallow right-field. It was hilarious!

Here's hoping the Cubs finish this one out-the game ain't over yet.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Its looking good for the Cubbies, up 8-2 in the 8th.

One more thought about the Red Sox: Nomar might want to START HITTING THE BALL!! It is October and the Sox are in the playoffs. A few hits and maybe even a few RBI's sometime before April might be helpful. He needs to stop thinking about his pending marriage to women's soccer star Mia Hamm. If I were her right now I'd be thinking about leaving his sorry ass because he is choking big time. (Millar and Mueller could stand to knock out a few more hits too).

3. Lounge   -   #33
    After several beers, a good nights rest, and a nice breakfast of french toast and bacon, I am over yesterdays loss and ready for Game 4. Luckily I have the Patriots to distract me this afternoon.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Game 4 postponed due to rain. The game will be played tomorrow night at Fenway.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED
    damn i can't believe i missed that game i went to mlb.com to look at the highlights and saw stories about all the fights can't wait until game 4

6. Lounge   -   #36
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RapFan@12 October 2003 - 17:51
    damn i can't believe i missed that game i went to mlb.com to look at the highlights and saw stories about all the fights can't wait until game 4
    i know! they have it on realplayer but i'm not downloading that spyshit just to watch it.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by kAb+12 October 2003 - 21:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 12 October 2003 - 21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@12 October 2003 - 17:51
    damn i can&#39;t believe i missed that game i went to mlb.com to look at the highlights and saw stories about all the fights can&#39;t wait until game 4
    i know&#33; they have it on realplayer but i&#39;m not downloading that spyshit just to watch it. [/b][/quote]
    Use Real Alternative from the k-lite website.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Sox Win&#33;&#33; 3-2 and the series is tied 2-2. Great pitching tonight.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Fantastico&#33;

Bravo, Red Sox&#33;

I think I&#39;m gonna get my wish.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #40
    That was an exciting game to watch. I was hoping the Boston Police Dept was going to add to the consipiracy theories by arresting Nelson and Garcia, for their roles in the bullben fiasco, as they came onto the field for the game. That would have been hilarious.

I feel it, tonight during Game 5 Nomar is actually going to drive in a run. He is due.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast