Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm In Trouble (girls Related)

Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@30 October 2003 - 23:15
    who cares....
    that's actually a good point.

how long have u been goin out with your g/f and what did u DO w/this other girl? were u just talkin, or were u in the middle of stuff?

all depends on how u feel bout ur g/f, and from u sayin yer just feelin bad, doesn't mean a whole lot. r u feelin bad cuz u got caught?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    We are living in an age where 2 timing some one is normal. Hmmmmm....

Lamsey said it, and other people probably said it. and I'll say it., you did wrong, you don't deserve help in this matter, you jumped into a pile of shit dont expect people to dirty there hands getting you out.

Young and male... HA!, time to explore... even bigger HA!.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Twist3r
    i have a funny story that happend this week

5 friends came up to me this week and said that my girlfriend wanted to dump me but she didnt know a good exuse(if she had no exuse then why the hell did she want to dump me LOL what a bitch!!&#33

so i dumped her and she FREAKED out and got really pissed off i dont know why, and im 100% sure that my 5 friends wernt lieing. she is in denial and doenst know what she wants at this time in her life at this time.

LOL

:beerchug:

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Octopussy
    wait im gettin confused...this is hard shit for a 14 year old internet thug

so he cheated on his real girlfriend with one of this friends girlfriend and then cheated on that girl with another girl?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by Twister@31 October 2003 - 02:25
    i have a funny story that happend this week

5 friends came up to me this week and said that my girlfriend wanted to dump me but she didnt know a good exuse(if she had no exuse then why the hell did she want to dump me LOL what a bitch!!&#33

so i dumped her and she FREAKED out and got really pissed off i dont know why, and im 100% sure that my 5 friends wernt lieing. she is in denial and doenst know what she wants at this time in her life at this time.

LOL

:beerchug:
    oh she got pwned! she shoulda kept a secret

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    finally a topic of girl help which i didnt start

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Octopussy
    oh yea lol...wat happened to that girl u liked and couldnt be with her cuz of ur religion?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@31 October 2003 - 03:25
    oh yea lol...wat happened to that girl u liked and couldnt be with her cuz of ur religion?
    cut a long story short, he left his religion...

Muslims cant live with them, cant convert them.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    well another boy tried to ask her out so i broke his nose and the girl said if fate wnts us to meet we will meet in the future and went our own seperate ways

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Octopussy
    err....i don tthink he left his religion...lol

and btw im muslim and yes u can convert them and you can live with them too even if they arent muslim! but your kids must be muslim then

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast