Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Requests

TorrentLeech? Should be able to meet any requirements... : )

Thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviera View Post

Thanks in advance
    Why do you want it ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by man_utd View Post

Thanks in advance
    Why do you want it ?
    Haha, to download stuff I guess? I've read that its a good all round tracker.. : )

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    well, so are Pretome, IPT, Demonoid and even the Pirate Bay.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    If you just want to "download stuff", you're probably better off on IPT. Not because it's easier to get or you don't "deserve" a TL invite, but rather because you're very unlikely to run into ratio problems there.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster
    @man_utd - Ok, thank you! Shall I go ahead and post the Hungarian, Danish, Polish, and Norwegian materials that I am looking for here also so you can go ahead and get it out of the way? You mentioned a 96 hour turn around here when you first started this thread. Will you have all the material after 96 hours? I am just inquiring so I have a timeline and I know when to check back in with you. Thank you! (This is far better than an invite!) Thank you again! Superb effort hopefully!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    If you just want to "download stuff", you're probably better off on IPT. Not because it's easier to get or you don't "deserve" a TL invite, but rather because you're very unlikely to run into ratio problems there.
    I guess partially because I'm curious on what all the fuss is about? lol I don't have an IPT account either. Ratio isn't really a big issue for me... : ) Is there a tracker for 720p TVshows/movies with easy entry and lots of old stuff?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Is there a tracker for 720p TVshows/movies with easy entry and lots of old stuff?
    IPT has both, as far as I know. TvT also has TV shows in HD. For movies, you can try applying for an HD-Bits.ro invite, and I keep on hearing good things about Bit-HDTV, which doesn't look too hard to join.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    I am always looking for a CHD or HDbits invite, both are pretty much out of my reach, but I still try :-) I have a very pretty 50 inch Plasma with a nice sound system, audioengine speakers sound great :-D I just love HD content. I use HD-torrents to death, but they often lack in some aspects. Can't blame me for striving for the best sites :-p I got plenty of proofs, and a dedicated OVH seedbox if you wish to see proofs or a speedtest off the box.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    As I said, getting HDbits is out of the question, I am not a member there.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I guess partially because I'm curious on what all the fuss is about? lol I don't have an IPT account either. Ratio isn't really a big issue for me... : ) Is there a tracker for 720p TVshows/movies with easy entry and lots of old stuff?
    Would you like to be invited to IPT ?
    Last edited by man_utd; 03-02-2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast