Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any way to recover Black-cats account?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    huh?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I think he's trying to ask if the down time is counted in the 2 month inactivity window.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well the post above his i said we stopped pruning a week ago, hence the huh?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, i get it..I don't think he did though

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    All through the DDOS attack it has mostly been possible to login with a little effort. There is no excuse there. Hell. There must have been a thousand that managed to sign up.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Well we shouldnt have been open, but something went haywire with the signups (we were at max members, but the tracker had a brain fart and was still letting them in, but the stats were not updating) i have closed it completely now though, so no chance of getting in for the time being.

tbh after this, i may just shut up shop, seems everytime we open we get some trouble, not really worth it tbh.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Well we shouldnt have been open, but something went haywire with the signups (we were at max members, but the tracker had a brain fart and was still letting them in, but the stats were not updating) i have closed it completely now though, so no chance of getting in for the time being.

tbh after this, i may just shut up shop, seems everytime we open we get some trouble, not really worth it tbh.
    That's the point.
    I was surprised to see the signup link esrlier today, when I was loggin in. You people are have problem with ddos, and still allowing new registration (increasing server load) (!).

P.S. looks like that stupid ddos attack is still going on. (assumed from the site message saw 5-6 minutes ago.)
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Like i said it was a fuck up, it was not intentional, last week we reached 37,500 members, the member cap was 37,500 and i stopped pruning accounts, hence we were closed, the ddos screwed something up so people could sign up but i never relised until about 10pm GMT last night, closed the site and no one has been able to get in since.

and yes its still going on

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    What is up with all this ddosing going on now a'days.... I mean the sony one was understandable....

But I know what has been going through hell trying to get there tracker up, and BCG has been down for about a week. (Two of my most frequented sites )
    I'm also a bitgamer member, but there torrent searching protocol is ruined by those golden torrents.
    Just waiting for fable 3 to get dropped (may 17 official release date) for pc.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-08-2011 at 05:36 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    we havnt pruned accounts for about a week now, but the tracker side is down, so that may be why you cant seed anything (they are red). we are in the midst of a massive DDos attack
    I think I got pruned just before the pruning stopped. Timing! Haha. I can't log in/recover password (it says my e-mail isn't found) and I had a fellow BC-er go to my account page while logged in, and it was gone. So, unfortunately more than just the tracker being down for me.

It sucks that you're getting DDosed. Why can't we have nice things?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast