Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmm..PTP disabled my acc for no reason?

Fck, yesterday i can login with it and change email also password because i don't remember it, no download anything, ratio is 2 and now i got fckin disabled. They ask me to go to irc but i can't connect with it, what's happen ???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You've been banned for raping elderly people in the retirement home-section of the forum, preferabely 70+ man and women ... it's all the same to you ... you deserve the ban!
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    You've been banned for raping elderly people in the retirement home-section of the forum, preferabely 70+ man and women ... it's all the same to you ... you deserve the ban!
    lol, if i did that, i'll accepted a ban

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by axkabe View Post
    Fck, yesterday i can login with it and change email also password because i don't remember it, no download anything, ratio is 2 and now i got fckin disabled. They ask me to go to irc but i can't connect with it, what's happen ???
    did you by any chance also changed your ip from let's say egypt to romania?
    ps their irc is down for a couple of weeks already

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I can't understand what you mean by saying " Change e-mail and Password because I can't remmber it "

if that happened before you got ban then I supposing your account has been banned due to trade activity.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    I can't understand what you mean by saying " Change e-mail and Password because I can't remmber it "

if that happened before you got ban then I supposing your account has been banned due to trade activity.
    I think they ban because this, but i don't trade, i change it by my mine, no ip change
    First, i changed the email password then email and i got banned, no reason and i can't ask them about this. Sht!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Some weeks back, I was banned from PTP. Apparently, the PTPBI (Pass the Popcorn Bureau of Investigation) found a "connection" between me and a trader. In interrogation, I was asked to provide profile links of several other trackers. Later, they confirmed I was "connected" to this so called trader whom I didn't know. The funny part? All those tracker profiles I provided, where the ones in which the staff of the respective tracker was my inviter

<rant> Maintaining membership in trackers is turning out to be rather cumbersome. Before, when I had nothing better to do, and had ample time to kill, all this pointless crap didn't matter much. Now when I am busy with my life, I find all this shit which comes with BT rather irritating. And the stereotypical staff who thinks he is always right fits in just right </rant>
    Last edited by A; 05-31-2011 at 02:31 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I have never been implicated like that in all the years I've been torrenting. I guess I've been one hell of a lucky boy!
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    yeah, but i cannot contact with them to ask only for a reason, my torrents is still seeding now
    Last edited by axkabe; 05-31-2011 at 01:43 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I have never been implicated like that in all the years I've been torrenting. I guess I've been one hell of a lucky boy!
    Then I guess you are a member of some selected sites & never took a long break from BT, right?
    Teh n00b.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast