Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: i love this site

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Some time ago we Welsh, as a people, decided to forsake vowels in favour of spitting in the face of any foreigner who is trying to communicate with us.

Ever the bridesmaid and never the bride, the US adhered their foreign policy to closely mirror the Welsh Way toward the tail end of the 20th century.
    We're even "generous" enough to go visit most of these people in their own communities terrorist camps.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Blackadder

===

My favourite part of US foreign policy was labelling countries the Axis of Evil, like it was a movie or something, and then reacting with horror when those countries started (not very) covert nuclear development programmes.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My favourite part of US foreign policy was labelling countries the Axis of Evil, like it was a movie or something, and then reacting with horror when those countries started (not very) covert nuclear development programmes.
    So we're better at Risk than poker...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    What the actual fuck. That is exactly the sort of thing I'd write if I was aiming at pomposity.
    Stop studying me
    I posted it as a quote, so if you click that little link thingy, you'll have cause to smack yourself right in the anterior of your face.

Also, I mess with people's quotes and their context to use against them in general. I tend to avoid it with you since you're numerous posts make it a little extra work to go back and cherry pick your history.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I look a bit like Henson.

Fake tan, shaved legs, the lot.

Edit: I just google image searched him; it's like a fly's eye view of a mirror
    Gavin does look like a bloke who'd wear yellow Y fronts as well

6. Lounge   -   #86
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hoi, they weren't y-fronts.
    Heathen
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #87
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

What the actual fuck. That is exactly the sort of thing I'd write if I was aiming at pomposity.
    Stop studying me
    I posted it as a quote, so if you click that little link thingy, you'll have cause to smack yourself right in the anterior of your face.

Also, I mess with people's quotes and their context to use against them in general. I tend to avoid it with you since you're numerous posts make it a little extra work to go back and cherry pick your history.
    Could have sworn I replied to this.
    Anyway, yeah. I post a lot of stuff and I'm glad it sticks in your mind as I tend to instantly forget it unless it's particularly mean or funny or both.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I see you've put the wheels back on the hedgehogs wheelchair, but have you scared him off entirely manky?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #89
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I see you've put the wheels back on the hedgehogs wheelchair, but have you scared him off entirely manky?
    It's that jungle guy you're thinking of in the other thread, I think. Had to disable him for a couple of days.
    sonic was never banned or 'owt. He seems like a decent, if over enthusiastic and sensitive, soul.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    It's that jungle guy you're thinking of in the other thread, I think. Had to disable him for a couple of days.
    sonic was never banned or 'owt. He seems like a decent, if over enthusiastic and sensitive, soul.
    You know you're right, I got confused by the brand of loudmouthed frog, junglebook it is back from disabled land, whether he will actually reappear was the question I was questioning since his last fred was along the lines of you all suck nvm i'm outies or something similarly brain damaged. The fred didn't get much further because you disabled him mid tard.
    Last edited by Artemis; 05-02-2012 at 10:30 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789