Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Israel Palestine

Poster
    Originally posted by kAb@30 December 2003 - 01:32
    "He that leaves his dwelling to fight for Allah and His apostle and is then overtaken by death shall be recompensed by Allah" (4:100).

"believers [shall], take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends" (5:51)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)
    All I can say is,read from here: The rules of wars in Islam

I'm sorry that I can't answer directly ,it's because I'm having trouble..umm,thinking (no,i'm not drunk ),And I urge you to please read the webpage that I just gave you

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    from what i seen on telly
    Todayalestine suicide bomber kill a few Israels...
    Tomorrow: Israel take revenge by bombing Palestine areas... killing some Palestine
    The next day: Palestine swore revenge for the bombing of yesterday and more suicide bombers
    the day after: Israel swore revenge for the bombing of yesterday and 2 day before and attack more areas
    next day: Palestine take revenge
    next day: Israel fight back
    next day: Palestine bombers strike areas
    next day: Israel fight back

revenge and revenge and revenge
    An Eye for An Eye... Everyone lost their eyes

Just a question
    Do you think that the aillies after WWII should have created a state of israel in Europe rather than the middle-east. The Europeans would maybe be more tolerant
    where? Eastern Europe where the borders are unclear at that time and new countries are being formed at that times.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    BANNED
    Originally posted by p2p@30 December 2003 - 13:21
    Just a question
    Do you think that the aillies after WWII should have created a state of israel in Europe rather than the middle-east. The Europeans would maybe be more tolerant
    where? Eastern Europe where the borders are unclear at that time and new countries are being formed at that times.
    Absolutely! It should have been carved out of Germany. That it wasn't, is a disgrace. I think the Europeans were glad to get rid of them. Who can blame them when you look at the way they act as a country?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by p2p@30 December 2003 - 05:21
    ... Eastern Europe where the borders are unclear at that time and new countries are being formed at that times.
    Not really. Most of it was the USSR.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by kAb@30 December 2003 - 01:32
    "He that leaves his dwelling to fight for Allah and His apostle and is then overtaken by death shall be recompensed by Allah" (4:100).

"believers [shall], take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends" (5:51)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)
    You are seriously a fool and if I thought it was worth while I would argue with you over every single sentence you just put, but its not worth it.
    If you actually understand the Quran, you would have posted the entire section which would clearly show why it is mentioned to fight.
    I will post them later when I have time, again I say if you do not understand it dont talk of it, you clearly dont understand Islam, so dont try to act like you do just because you can look up a few words of the quran by going on al-islam.org and typing the words "War" and "Death".

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+29 December 2003 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 29 December 2003 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kAb@30 December 2003 - 01:32

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God&#39;s religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

You are seriously a fool and if I thought it was worth while I would argue with you over every single sentence you just put, but its not worth it.
    If you actually understand the Quran, you would have posted the entire section which would clearly show why it is mentioned to fight.
    I will post them later when I have time, again I say if you do not understand it dont talk of it, you clearly dont understand Islam, so dont try to act like you do just because you can look up a few words of the quran by going on al-islam.org and typing the words "War" and "Death". [/b][/quote]
    whats al-islam.org?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Poster
    [Shakir 9:27] Then will Allah after this turn (mercifully) to whom He pleases, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
    [Yusufali 9:27] Again will Allah, after this, turn (in mercy) to whom He will: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
    [Pickthal 9:27] Then afterward Allah will relent toward whom He will; for Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

I do not see mension of death to jews and christians in any of the noted and recognized translations.

[Yusufali 2:190] Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors

[Yusufali 2:191] And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

[Yusufali 2:192] But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Yusufali 2:193] And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

Do you see what is written above my friend, fight those who fight you but do not transgress the limits and it continues below all this only applies to those who FIGHT you.
    And again it says if they cease then do not fight, sounds logical to me doesnt it.

[Yusufali 2:216] Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

[Yusufali 2:217] They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence); but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members." Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you Turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein.

Again these are indicated towards defence, fighting against those who fight you, it says nothing about going and fighting some one who is not fighting you.

Shakir 9:73] O Prophet&#33; strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
    [Yusufali 9:73] O Prophet&#33; strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.
    [Pickthal 9:73] O Prophet&#33; Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites&#33; Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey&#39;s end.

Again all three recognized translations do not show what you show, but let me show you what this is in reference to:

[Shakir 9:74] They swear by Allah that they did not speak, and certainly they did speak, the word of unbelief, and disbelieved after their Islam, and they had determined upon what they have not been able to effect, and they did not find fault except because Allah and His Messenger enriched them out of His grace; therefore if they repent, it will be good for them; and if they turn back, Allah will chastise them with a painful chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall not have in the land any guardian or a helper.
    [Yusufali 9:74] They swear by Allah that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them&#33; If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them with a grievous penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: They shall have none on earth to protect or help them.
    [Pickthal 9:74] They swear by Allah that they said nothing (wrong), yet they did say the word of disbelief, and did disbelieve after their Surrender (to Allah). And they purposed that which they could not attain, and they sought revenge only that Allah by His messenger should enrich them of His bounty. If they repent it will be better for them; and if they turn away, Allah will afflict them with a painful doom in the world and the Hereafter, and they have no protecting friend nor helper in the earth.

This is a reference to a group who plotted the assassination of the prophet, who here you can clearly see where left alone save the punishment of God.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    QUOTE (noname12 @ 29 December 2003 - 22:58)
    QUOTE (kAb @ 30 December 2003 - 01:32)

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God&#39;s religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

I will post them later when I have time, again I say if you do not understand it dont talk of it, you clearly dont understand Islam, so dont try to act like you do just because you can look up a few words of the quran by going on al-islam.org and typing the words "War" and "Death".

whats al-islam.org?
    i take back what i said to kAB :
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@29 December 2003 - 19:52
    that shut me up.&nbsp; all of a sudden, i don&#39;t feel safe anymore. i formally take back the things i said, you do know what u type is true, good for you&#33;

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@29 December 2003 - 23:38
    that shut me up. all of a sudden, i don&#39;t feel safe anymore. i formally take back the things i said, you do know what u type is true, good for you&#33;
    thats right, you cringe at my knowlegde&#33;

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i am in your power oh great master

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast