Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Btx

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    the pictu4es of these cases look really cluttered up, and look as if there would be more abstractions to cooling than in an atx case. I hate those small cases where you have to take out every single piece of the computer just to get at the motherboard. I hope they still use tower cases, theyre much better.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    The white plastic duct encloses what is known as the "thermal module," which at this point is basically a heatsink and a fan. In the future, the thermal module could encapsulate some more exotic cooling forms such as heatpipes or potentially even water cooling. In this particular design, the fan seen above is a 90mm unit.
    im not gonna like that part, looks kinda gay (might be a good idea, but i perfer it being open, and not ducted off with its own heatsink.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    this BTX comes welcomed by me, PC's need a few make-overs and if this keeps my PC cooler then its appreciated, im saving up to re-vamp my system by the end of this year.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    Hrm... Change...damn too fast to cope with...

this should also make the compos alot cdooler with less fans... it amazes me how manufacterers have such cool systems... They seem perfect(minus all other problems etc) hmm this wil be something to watch...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12