Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: View Of A Newcomer

internet.news
    Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:43
    I don't isulted him , i don't think so , i just said that him is not a newcomer.
    What makes you thinking he is not a new user?

His style of writing?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by sharedholder+8 February 2004 - 16:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 February 2004 - 16:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 16:47
    Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 16:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @8 February 2004 - 17:33
    Agrajag, you are not a new comer , you just tring to save this board with your ( true/false opinion ) .

sharedholder, what is about Arajag? Did you make bad experience with him?
    I don&#39;t judge about you, but it would interest me - so I can get a glimpse of his or
    her character

What would you like to know about my character? Surely that is something you would like to judge for yourself, rather than asking someone else, who doesn&#39;t even know me.

I am more than happy to discuss it with you. However that is not really the point of this thread, which is really about people giving the board changes a chance, before they decide they are a bad thing.

Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others. Please don&#39;t try to attack my character to further your own ends.
    You joined today this board and you already know all my post ?
    I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place.
    That&#39;s funny. but i&#39;m not such a idiot to believe what do you say about this board.Btw , i&#39;m not tring to influence nobody, all the time i just helped all this board members bad or goods, the people are my testimony, and if is someone that is really worried about this forum changes maybe i &#39;m one of those. [/b][/quote]
    I was talking to internet.news.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Originally posted by internet.news+8 February 2004 - 16:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 8 February 2004 - 16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:43
    I don&#39;t isulted him , i don&#39;t think so , i just said that him is not a newcomer.

His style of writing? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, he joined today.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    internet.news
    Arajag, I never judge about anyone as everyone is just human unfortunately.
    Or is here any alien in here? Oh ...

Ok, I have my impression and I try to say them openly. Can I do something
    about my impressions I get when talking with others?

Anyway, I am feeling a little hurted - not really - but ok... in my soul ...
    What should I think now?

I was just wondering why sharedholder thought you are not a new member?

:helpsmile:

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    internet.news
    Originally posted by sharedholder+8 February 2004 - 17:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 February 2004 - 17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 16:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @8 February 2004 - 17:43
    I don&#39;t isulted him , i don&#39;t think so , i just said that him is not a newcomer.

His style of writing?
    Yes, he joined today. [/b][/quote]
    I am confused. When he joined today he is a new user... Maybe I am too tired
    right now...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 17:01
    Arajag, I never judge about anyone as everyone is just human unfortunately.
    Or is here any alien in here? Oh ...

Ok, I have my impression and I try to say them openly. Can I do something
    about my impressions I get when talking with others?

Anyway, I am feeling a little hurted - not really - but ok... in my soul ...
    What should I think now?

I was just wondering why sharedholder thought you are not a new member?

:helpsmile:
    I believe what he was saying was that I should not put myself down, that my opinion was important and that I was entitled to express it. I thought it was very welcoming.

That was my impression. Maybe I just take things in a more positive way than you. Is this degree of off-topic spamming the norm here btw.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others.
    Agrajag, if i really wanted bad this forum and if i wanted to influence the members then i would say- COME AND JOIN MY NEW FORUM - this one sucks but i don&#39;t , like you maybe see browsing all my posts related to forum changes.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    internet.news
    That is just what I am thinking as well: each thought counts

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:07
    Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others.
    Agrajag, if i really wanted bad this forum and if i wanted to influence the members then i would say- COME AND JOIN MY NEW FORUM - this one sucks but i don&#39;t , like you maybe see browsing all my posts related to forum changes.
    I told you already, that whole post was to internet.news. Do you read what other people write.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Agrajag = internet.news?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast