Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suprnova Bk Up

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Torrents are now working (mostly).

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@6 March 2004 - 23:58
    if its shit then where else you spose to get your new movies and TV shows??
    Newsgroups
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Originally posted by chalice@7 March 2004 - 08:22
    Torrents are now working (mostly).
    Any torrents that are hosted on torrentsearcher or something like that are still all down.

Peerzyboy

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+7 March 2004 - 06:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 7 March 2004 - 06:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bogaaa@6 March 2004 - 22:46
    mmmm...cant hold it anymore...WHAAAAA&nbsp;
    I hope it goes down again but this time forever
    Why oh why do you want everybody to have less bittorrent resources bogaa?

"Suprnova&#39;s shite, I hope it goes down&#33;"

It&#39;s freakin&#39; free and be greatful about. If you don&#39;t like it, go somewhere else. If you don&#39;t like popups, get a blocker. If you suspect a plot to scam us all out of our money, have better &#39;evidence&#39;.

As for Suprnova it&#39;s having difficulties getting it&#39;s mirror-system running again. Those mirrors are where the torrents themselves are. [/b][/quote]
    thx for someone who really is normal here. he is right suprnova is free and they really have great stuff why do they complain about i know a lot of bittorrent sites but they aren&#39;t as good as suprnova.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Totally agree&#33; SuprNova...is the best all-round Torrent site out there..it has its probs (and yes they need sorting...el pronto&#33;&#33...but the rest of the BT sites out there are just poor imitations of Suprnova...The only area lacking I think is the Xbox section (but thats down to us peeps i suppose)......I use a very good German Xbox site for those games anyways..so no bad&#33;&#33; Keep up the good work SuprNova&#33;
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bogaaa@7 March 2004 - 01:17
    watchen
    tvtorrents
    more sites can be found here and here
    most files on tvtorrents have 0 seeders

and watchen finds mostly suprnova anyway

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    exactly dude, suprnova is a great site, loads of people use it which makes it the best for d/ls, its well laid out with shit loads of stuff
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I agree it is very usefull&#33;

BUT WHY THE FUCK CAN&#39;T THEY GET STABLE SERVERS SOMEWHERE IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT LAWS, LIKE PALESTINE OR WHATEVER?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by supernico@9 March 2004 - 13:53
    I agree it is very usefull&#33;

BUT WHY THE FUCK CAN&#39;T THEY GET STABLE SERVERS SOMEWHERE IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT LAWS, LIKE PALESTINE OR WHATEVER?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;
    Are you gonna pay for the servers?

If it seems so easy to you why dont you set up a site yourself with stable servers?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Exactly, if anything, the problem is they are too popular. So many people access the site, new mirrors are desperatly needed.

If you really want to do something about it DONATE OR OFFER A MIRROR.

No? Sit down.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast