Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Got Broken Into...

Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+10 April 2004 - 12:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 10 April 2004 - 12:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@10 April 2004 - 03:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @10 April 2004 - 12:24
    (btw, it was complete darkness when they came, and the car was parked in the parking shed [not really a shed, but it&#39;s not a garage, it&#39;s just a covered area] and u couldn&#39;t see the license plate so good luck)?

When did the crime take place. Was it early in the morning.
    the actual break in and entering happened at day time when none of us were home, but they had the nerve to come back that night at around 12:45-1:00 am (not sure exact time). we had asked our neighbors if they had saw something suspicious, they said they saw a red camero in the parking area with 2 guys quickly loading things in it at around 2 pm (daytime break in entering). that same red camero came in at 12:45-1:00 am as said above wit the 2 thieves. that was more than enough evidence for me. i still can&#39;t get over that it was the tenants that did this, guess we&#39;ll have to do EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS from now on b4 renting out the basement. [/b][/quote]
    You said in your first post that

"they showed up at 4 pm, how stupid, this was right after i got home and heard the news from my dad."

So if it happened at 2pm, and you got home sometime between 2 and 4, during which time your Dad told you about the robbery. Then they arrived at about 4 and you beat the crap out of them. How does 1am come into it.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 April 2004 - 11:31

(Off-topic)

Hiya blunt

Nice to see you here B) Don&#39;t think I&#39;ve been to es% since that whole PMs being read thing, lol that was quite good fun.
    Yeah, hi m8, good to be here What a bunch of crap that thread turned out to be, huh? Can I say that here without being called a sycophantic supporter of K-Lite?

@J&#39;Pol - thanks for the warm welcome. You seem like an enlightened and peaceful, non-combattive individual no really... you make a good peace envoy.

I&#39;m just here to join in with a few conversations, nothing else. You won&#39;t see me starting any threads about the other app, and I won&#39;t even mention it out of context. Despite your protestations, I think you&#39;ll find that I&#39;m one of their most vocal critics on the forum, and far from being a sycophant.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    lol, i bet this guy is a 3 foot midget with a seperiority complex

i mean why would you even brag about something like that

one wonders if he is challanged in the penis department as well , it wouldnt surprise me lol

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Poster
    Originally posted by blunt_on_tour+10 April 2004 - 13:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blunt_on_tour @ 10 April 2004 - 13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @10 April 2004 - 11:31

(Off-topic)

Hiya blunt &nbsp;

Nice to see you here&nbsp; B)&nbsp; Don&#39;t think I&#39;ve been to es% since that whole PMs being read thing, lol that was quite good fun.
    Yeah, hi m8, good to be here What a bunch of crap that thread turned out to be, huh? Can I say that here without being called a sycophantic supporter of K-Lite?

@J&#39;Pol - thanks for the warm welcome. You seem like an enlightened and peaceful, non-combattive individual no really... you make a good peace envoy.

I&#39;m just here to join in with a few conversations, nothing else. You won&#39;t see me starting any threads about the other app, and I won&#39;t even mention it out of context. Despite your protestations, I think you&#39;ll find that I&#39;m one of their most vocal critics on the forum, and far from being a sycophant. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m really enlightened and peaceful on ESV as well.

I hope you enjoy it here, it is a cracking forum with a good variety of people and discussions.

Try World News, there are some interesting topics there.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by delphin460@10 April 2004 - 11:22

one wonders if he is challanged in the penis department as well , it wouldnt surprise me lol
    Midgets have the worst tempers, I&#39;ve always found them to be very short.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    lynx's Avatar .
    I hadn&#39;t realised until now just how efficient things are in Vancouver.

A robbery, with much of the proceeds recovered.
    A vicious assault, with the perpetrator released, but from the sound of it sentenced to 100 hours community service and a court date fixed to determine the amount of a fine.
    And an insurance settlement agreed.

And all within 24 hours.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@10 April 2004 - 13:28

A vicious assault, with the perpetrator released, but from the sound of it sentenced to 100 hours community service and a court date fixed to determine the amount of a fine.

And all within 24 hours.

Fantastic, in the true sense of the word.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Originally posted by Withcheese+10 April 2004 - 12:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 10 April 2004 - 12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-delphin460@10 April 2004 - 11:22

Midgets have the worst tempers, I&#39;ve always found them to be very short. [/b][/quote]
    And the bites itch for days. Or am I thinking of midges?

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Originally posted by lynx@10 April 2004 - 12:28

And all within 24 hours.
    I have to say that&#39;s truly amazing and they say fact is stranger than fiction?....

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Poster
    Originally posted by blunt_on_tour+10 April 2004 - 13:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blunt_on_tour &#064; 10 April 2004 - 13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 April 2004 - 12:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-delphin460
    @10 April 2004 - 11:22

Midgets have the worst tempers, I&#39;ve always found them to be very short.
    And the bites itch for days. Or am I thinking of midges? [/b][/quote]
    Are you Victor Meldrew at all.

Perhaps as an Avatar.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast