Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: are traders a dying breed?

AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    I have friends traders and i respect them all and they respect me
    i don't hate traders but i don't trade.......it's not a war between traders and anti-traders
    i have friends that dont give a shit, and are more concerned about getting laid

most people say they are non traders because they have nothing to trade, and people that have good trackers dont need to trade b/c they already have the good trackers

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I am NOT a trader but NOT an anti-trader either
    From Squirr3l Sign ====> that's i am

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    I have friends traders and i respect them all and they respect me
    i don't hate traders but i don't trade.......it's not a war between traders and anti-traders
    i have friends that dont give a shit, and are more concerned about getting laid

most people say they are non traders because they have nothing to trade, and people that have good trackers dont need to trade b/c they already have the good trackers

I agree with ampeD

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    ahhh and now we have a new scamming phenomenon too, to get invites 'the new girl on the block' scam who really hates traders ffs, even that one is getting old, as znik made the point underneath everyones stance or beliefs it is the scamming, lying and cheating that goes on that is the real cancer, it makes people more wary (& weary) of others.
    But polarbear your 'polls' and threads do seem to be designed to bait traders in particular, this won't change people's choice to trade or not and it is a choice as others have said, and I do agree with the traders some of the begging around here is beginning to get sickening !

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234