Thread: Freeserve Founder Launches 'Freedom' Browzar

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Freeserve founder, Ajaz Ahmed, has launched his next global freebie, Browzar, a new internet browser which allows people worldwide to surf the Web without leaving a history of websites visited and protects against leaving personal details on the computers they use to access the internet.

The launch of Browzar (www.browzar.com) comes after AOL employees published personal search histories of 685,000 of its US customers and recent research found one in five second hand computers are resold with personal data left on them by previous owners (a).

Free and downloadable in seconds or run directly from the Web, Browzar does not require any installation or registration and doesn't save information from any websites visited while using it. Cache, history, cookies and auto-complete forms are all automatically deleted, protecting people's privacy while online.

Source: http://www.playfuls.com/news_04162_F...m_Browzar.html
    Homepage: http://www.browzar.com/

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    I don't know? Something about a browser that leaves no trace, is basically portable and developed by a guy with an Arab sounding name makes me suspicious about its intended use. Granted anyone can benifit, its terrorists that pop into mind. Slip into the local library, load up the browser, do your thing, close it and leave.

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    I don't know? Something about a browser that leaves no trace, is basically portable and developed by a guy with an Arab sounding name makes me suspicious about its intended use. Granted anyone can benifit, its terrorists that pop into mind. Slip into the local library, load up the browser, do your thing, close it and leave.
    is this some kind of wind up or are you really so dense?

it doesn't leave a trace on the users computer, but it does leave a trace everywhere else. all browsers have the options to cover your tracks, this just does it automatically. this cannot possibly aid terrorism more than any other browser. it's designed to stop pervs being found out by their family. why the fuck would someone who has benefitted so much from freedom and capitalism support terrorism?

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    is this some kind of wind up or are you really so dense?

it doesn't leave a trace on the users computer, but it does leave a trace everywhere else. all browsers have the options to cover your tracks, this just does it automatically. this cannot possibly aid terrorism more than any other browser. it's designed to stop pervs being found out by their family. why the fuck would someone who has benefitted so much from freedom and capitalism support terrorism?
    Agreed. I mean wtf this can't be serious if the police FBI CIA or what ever want to know somthing about you this is not going to stop them honestly this just smacks of racisim dude reality check. most arabs / muslim are not terrorists. end of story

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Freeserve was shit!

6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    I was thinking more for using at work to hide your on line Solitaire game or e-mails .

7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    you beat me by seconds on this news post.. aarrr

8. News (Archive)   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by newcster68 View Post
    you beat me by seconds on this news post.. aarrr

It happens , and I like yours better if truth be told . I see it has security issues all ready , from your post ?

9. News (Archive)   -   #9
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    here's a very critical view of it. seems to have some problems with adaware?

http://web3.0log.org/2006/09/01/new-...ull-of-adware/

10. News (Archive)   -   #10
    Ah its a shame as it certainly is a great idea mabye someone will take it over and improve it . Sounds like the developer "SOLD" out to me ?