Thread: SiprNova Uploads When

I know it says its updated every 30 minutes but Ive ul a torrent there 3 times and since yesterday havent seen it, is there something Im not doing. The torrent is the KL++ Updates including the new links to this site in the Web tab of KL++. The old page no longer has a redirect here and is one of the reasons things have slowed down around this forum. I know many of us dont use KL++ but its what brought most of us here and perhaps could bring some n00bs again.

If you want to read about it you can do so HERE.
    The *URL removed so someone can put it on SuprNova and if anyone wants grab it or join and Seed also...
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 12-12-2004 at 04:47 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    I know it says its updated every 30 minutes but Ive ul a torrent there 3 times and since yesterday havent seen it, is there something Im not doing. The torrent is the KL++ Updates including the new links to this site in the Web tab of KL++. The old page no longer has a redirect here and is one of the reasons things have slowed down around this forum. I know many of us dont use KL++ but its what brought most of us here and perhaps could bring some n00bs again.

The *URL removed so someone can put it on SuprNova and if anyone wants grab it or join and Seed also...
    How di Get here ffs...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY

edts RealitY's post

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Retired
    URL was removed because it linked to a DLL for a .torrent