Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i need xbox live advice about trash talking

slim150's Avatar Poster
    I like to play Halo 2 alot on xbox live. I'm pretty good.. probably better than 75% of the players. Yet everyonce and a while I'll have a bad game or someone is just plain better than me. Sometimes these people are jerks and yell Noob and etc. even though it is obvious noone is a Noob. Sometimes you get people that are so bold and won't shut up about trashing you. Saying stuff like "Your a Fu**ing Fa**ot" I'm basically a quiet fella and not into getting into arguments with these kids. Okay finally the point of this thread. What are some good comebacks that will put these youngsters in their place? I never can seem to think of any on the fly.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. Games   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    I like to play Halo 2 alot on xbox live. I'm pretty good.. probably better than 75% of the players. Yet everyonce and a while I'll have a bad game or someone is just plain better than me. Sometimes these people are jerks and yell Noob and etc. even though it is obvious noone is a Noob. Sometimes you get people that are so bold and won't shut up about trashing you. Saying stuff like "Your a Fu**ing Fa**ot" I'm basically a quiet fella and not into getting into arguments with these kids. Okay finally the point of this thread. What are some good comebacks that will put these youngsters in their place? I never can seem to think of any on the fly.
    You could just laugh. Can you imagine, someone sitting in their living room, with an XBOX console, some potato chips, and computer parts everywhere. Typing into the xbox live "YOU FUXING FAGGOTZ". You can just think about how they have never seen a girl before, and that they are 30 and still live in their mom's house. You dont need to say anything. Or if you are really dying to tell them something. If they are so keen on using "faggot" as an insult. You could simply play dumb. And act like they are calling you a cigarette, or a pile of sticks. Or be like "what is a fuck?". Or "what is a faggot?". Or just laugh, after everything they say. You could accuse them of being homophobic too. Telling them that psychologically homophobics are thought to be homosexuals themselves, just uncomfortable to admit it. Well I hope that helped. That is what I usually do. The thing I do is the first one, and just laugh it off.

3. Games   -   #3
    Josh's Avatar QX9650 @ 4.02Ghz
    i 2nd that

4. Games   -   #4
    I think 'no . . . you' is always a good one. I dont go on it very much but i had some little kid shouting racist remarks on there the other day so i just reported it. dont know if it worked. I supose there's no real way of policing it. dont let it worry you, one day they will forget and say something like that it the 'real world' and get there bitter medicen.

5. Games   -   #5
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wdsfld
    I think 'no . . . you' is always a good one. I dont go on it very much but i had some little kid shouting racist remarks on there the other day so i just reported it. dont know if it worked. I supose there's no real way of policing it. dont let it worry you, one day they will forget and say something like that it the 'real world' and get there bitter medicen.
    lol i hope so..
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

6. Games   -   #6
    i allways mute little kids who yell

btw i play halo alot add me if u wanna play my gamertag is: Twist3r

7. Games   -   #7
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by twister
    i allways mute little kids who yell

btw i play halo alot add me if u wanna play my gamertag is: Twist3r
    cool i'll add ya next time I'm on i'm D1PLOMAT

8. Games   -   #8
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    hey watch this funny video its good for u....

http://nikon.bungie.org/oldnews.html?item=13086

download which ever one u can use funny stuff
    Last edited by suprafreak6; 07-17-2005 at 06:21 AM.

9. Games   -   #9
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    keep your calm. i find i play like a n00bl4r when i get stressed. make it your mission to pistol whip them, then when you do laugh hysterically. they'll be so pissed off they probably won't get another kill in that game

10. Games   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Can't you uh.... block or mute certain players? That's what I would do.

Say something like "I have nothing to say to you, because unlike you, I'm not an immature 10 year old boy who insults people online." Then block/mute them.

Don't lower yourself to their stanards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast