Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: K-lite 2.7 By Ftfakes

BANNED
    where can i get it to test it??

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Hey FTFAKES its really great that you have stopped people leeching the fasttrack network. Don't get me wrong the previous version of Kazaa lite that Random nut and Rocko developed was great BUT they shouldn't have had the option to stop sharing files without any other limitations occuring as a result. This is why the fasttrack network has downgraded and does not produce as fast downloads as it used to. Now at least with your version more people will hopefully share on the network and the number of sources available will increase making it a great P2P network.And if the rumour is true that Kazaa lite is being stopped from connecting to some super nodes then more people will hopefully use K-lite which would be great! Great work B)

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Rustafarian Monkey@27 February 2004 - 08:29
    Hey FTFAKES its really great that you have stopped people leeching the fasttrack network. Don't get me wrong the previous version of Kazaa lite that Random nut and Rocko developed was great BUT they shouldn't have had the option to stop sharing files without any other limitations occuring as a result. This is why the fasttrack network has downgraded and does not produce as fast downloads as it used to. Now at least with your version more people will hopefully share on the network and the number of sources available will increase making it a great P2P network.And if the rumour is true that Kazaa lite is being stopped from connecting to some super nodes then more people will hopefully use K-lite which would be great!  Great work  B)

instead of that bs to bump the topic you could have answered my questions

where is this version so i can try it

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    You still aint found it>>>Oh my days ! Well go to the K-lite forums at this link K-lite forum (I'm so kind that ive even directed you to the correct page of the forum) and look at FTFAKE's post's>>>cummon ur the life of the party>>>tell us what u tink of it
    I'm sure u have the intelligence to see the link from FTFAKES to the newest version khancer. Remember he's the only one developing it

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    BANNED
    is saw the post but did not see the link to the verison of klite with the new khancer, nor did i see a link for the new khancer.

can you post it for me??

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Originally posted by FTFakes (taken from K-lite forums)@Feb 26 2004, 09:59 PM
    This one is especially for you musleman

Download from K-lite forum

Changes:
    - added multiple selection action to download right click menu
    - reordered some items of right click menu

I really really can't believe you didn't see the post!!!!!
    Give them your feedback but give it back in the K-lite forums here K-lite forums!!!!
    REMEMBER ITS FOR TESTING PURPOSES AND CRITISCISM NOT FLAMMING!

BTW- FTFAKES will be releasing a version of khancer with a built in accelerator. But remember he periodically releases Khancer updates in individual posts in the forum so if you want it you have to read through the messages in the forum asit may not be compiled with the newer version of K-lite by Lite for a bit of time until properly tested

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    BANNED
    emm either i'm going blind or that khancer was not there.

thx boss

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 February 2004 - 13:33
    emm either i'm going blind or that khancer was not there.

thx boss 
    Looks to me like u goin blind
    Well waitin for ur feedback

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    BANNED
    testing it now i put a response on that forum looks good so far

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Muscleman hope this version of khancer works good for you!

Rustafarian Monkey, please remove the direct link to khancer

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast