Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 LastLast

Thread: K-Lite v2.6

Filesharinghelp.com
    no i dont reccomend versions , if i do i say KLK++ 2.4.3 and KLU

2. File Sharing   -   #582
    BANNED
    try again, better yet why don't we go to the 2.6 forum and you show me where you do that

take all the time you need for a comeback

3. File Sharing   -   #583
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    arguing about what we all need a working new version based on kmd 2.6 and the best available yet is K-Lite2.6 for the moment so if there is another till me where to find and i will try it now
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

4. File Sharing   -   #584
    nsane's Avatar .
    MUSLEMAN - wtf are you mad abaout, the fact that ftf can't write an entire program in 2 days

5. File Sharing   -   #585
    Did anyone noticed a file named datreader.exe in the Windows system directory ? (C:\windows\system n Win 98) ?

Seems to be related to QK - QuickKaz accelerator...

6. File Sharing   -   #586
    nsane's Avatar .
    can't find it on my comp, and im on 98

7. File Sharing   -   #587
    BANNED
    Originally posted by isamma@18 February 2004 - 13:00
    arguing about what  we all need a working new version based on kmd 2.6 and the best available yet is K-Lite2.6 for the moment so if there is another till me where to find and i will try it now    
    bull shit

@nsane i'm mad about you people not telling the noob your software is NOT COMPLETE AND FULL OF BUGS.

and don't even bring ftf in to this, i don't see him going around telling people to use 2.6 without telling them its an rc.

8. File Sharing   -   #588
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+18 February 2004 - 21:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 18 February 2004 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-isamma@18 February 2004 - 13:00
    arguing about what we all need a working new version based on kmd 2.6 and the best available yet is K-Lite2.6 for the moment so if there is another till me where to find and i will try it now
    bull shit

@nsane i&#39;m mad about you people not telling the noob your software is NOT COMPLETE AND FULL OF BUGS.

and don&#39;t even bring ftf in to this, i don&#39;t see him going around telling people to use 2.6 without telling them its an rc. [/b][/quote]
    You should learn to be patient

Any way who is telling that is not an RC edition
    Any way your attitude is sucks since you didn&#39;t bother to try it for once at least

Nothing to say but stop being stubborn and childish
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

9. File Sharing   -   #589
    BANNED
    Originally posted by isamma+18 February 2004 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (isamma @ 18 February 2004 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 February 2004 - 21:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-isamma
    @18 February 2004 - 13:00

bull shit

@nsane i&#39;m mad about you people not telling the noob your software is NOT COMPLETE AND FULL OF BUGS.

and don&#39;t even bring ftf in to this, i don&#39;t see him going around telling people to use 2.6 without telling them its an rc.

Any way your attitude is sucks since you didn&#39;t bother to try it for once at least

[/b][/quote]
    idiot take your foot out of your mouth then do your home work and search, once you have all the facts then right a stupid post like above.

and how old are you??? you have not learned to ass u me yet kiddy??

10. File Sharing   -   #590
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+18 February 2004 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 18 February 2004 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by isamma@18 February 2004 - 17:54
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 February 2004 - 21:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-isamma
    @18 February 2004 - 13:00

bull shit

and don&#39;t even bring ftf in to this, i don&#39;t see him going around telling people to use 2.6 without telling them its an rc.

idiot take your foot out of your mouth then do your home work and search, once you have all the facts then right a stupid post like above.

and how old are you??? you have not learned to ass u me yet kiddy?? [/b][/quote]
    No more to say but you are what you are and no one can change you ( )

Hopeless case sorry Dr no hope at all in this patient any more he is sinking in his sh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;t

Feel happy saying nothing but bla bla bla bla

so visit our hero above he might be helpful giving you lesions to enhance your bla bla bla
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***