PDA

View Full Version : can piracy make me stupid?

GepperRankins
01-13-2006, 10:06 PM
i know like 3000 songs off by heart. there can't be much space left in my head for other stuff :dabs:

Biggles
01-13-2006, 10:08 PM
Yes

Listen to the pirate song and see what awaits.

enoughfakefiles
01-13-2006, 10:08 PM
i know like 3000 songs off by heart. there can't be much space left in my head for other stuff :dabs:

Maybe time for a format :dabs:

manker
01-13-2006, 10:09 PM
It has been demonstrated, so the cliche goes, that a typical human being only uses 10% of his or her brain.

Just keep trying to remember more stuff, there's loads of space left :smilie4:

JPaul
01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
It has been demonstrated, so the cliche goes, that a typical human being only uses 10% of his or her brain.

:lol: nob off Rodney.

JPaul
01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
I can re-boot your head if you want.

Snee
01-13-2006, 10:17 PM
I'd say the human body had got lots of redundancies when it comes to the neural bits. The brain can compensate for all kinds of damage and defiencies.

Genetically we're supposed to be able to become about 120 years old. And as far as I know, the brain should, at least in theory, be able to function that far.

Our storage capacity should be huge.

And look at those idiot savants who can remember everything. There are people who can remember every detail in everything they see, throughout their lives. Granted, they can't function normally, but that's not 'cos their brains are too packed, but 'cos they've got no filters for what impressions are important and what impressions aren't.

JPaul
01-13-2006, 10:18 PM
I'd say the human body had got lots of redundancies when it comes to the neural bits. The brain can compensate for all kinds of damage and defiencies.

Genetically we're supposed to be able to become about 120 years old. And as far as I know, the brain should, at least in theory, be able to function that far.

And look at those idiot savants who can remember everything. There are people who can remember every detail in everything they see, throughout their lives. Granted, they can't function normally, but that's not 'cos their brains are too packed, but 'cos they've got no filters for what impressions are important and what impressions aren't.
Idiots savant, Shirley.

manker is a grammar savant.

GepperRankins
01-13-2006, 10:20 PM

that's because they got someone to put a bigger hard-drive in when they were chipped :dabs:

Snee
01-13-2006, 10:27 PM

Idiots savant, Shirley.
Maybe just savants work :snooty:

Not sure what the idiots are there for :unsure:

JPaul
01-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Idiots savant, Shirley.
Maybe just savants work :snooty:

Not sure what the idiots are there for :unsure:
Free buffet

Lilmiss
01-13-2006, 10:46 PM

only 3000? :unsure:

hum, dirty cash (money talks) - adventures of stevie v
do it right now. :happy:

twisterX
01-13-2006, 11:04 PM
just like manker said.

A human uses only 10% of their brain during their whole lifetime. Maybe your clost to 11%. :P

ziggyjuarez
01-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I read on wikipedia that no matter how much you read and try to learn,if your IQ is too small then you will start to forget old information.

Proper Bo
01-15-2006, 03:51 PM
I read somewhere that someone read on wikipedia that no matter how much you read and try to learn, if your IQ is too small then you will start to forget old information.:dabs:

GepperRankins
01-15-2006, 04:54 PM
are IQ and memory even related? :unsure:

Proper Bo
01-15-2006, 04:56 PM
no, I did psychology and evryfin, so I know:snooty:

although you did keep forgetting to post my stuff...

GepperRankins
01-15-2006, 04:59 PM

agreed.

i switch off :blink:

i think that's why there's so many smart people with no common sense. other people put their back into gay jobs, i just drift off into my own world. see, i thought of that today while sweeping up :smilie4:

enoughfakefiles
01-15-2006, 05:12 PM

agreed.

i think that's why there's so many smart people with no common sense. other people put their back into gay jobs, i just drift off into my own world. see, i thought of that today while sweeping up :smilie4:

Do you have one of them fancy pans to pick up the rubbish so you don't have to bend down :smilie4:

GepperRankins
01-15-2006, 05:15 PM
agreed.

Do you have one of them fancy pans to pick up the rubbish so you don't have to bend down :smilie4:
yeah, but it explodes :pinch:

twisterX
01-15-2006, 05:57 PM
I read somewhere that a guy who saw a guy read on wikipedia that no matter how much you read and try to learn, if your IQ is too small then you will start to forget old information.

GepperRankins
01-15-2006, 06:00 PM
i read somewhere that, that joke is getting old

DorisInsinuate
01-15-2006, 09:35 PM
What joke?

Dark Steno
01-16-2006, 05:12 AM
I read somewhere that.... I dont remember.

Barbarossa
01-16-2006, 10:29 AM

Quite alot of the words are repeated, so there should be plenty of space left :smilie4: