PDA

View Full Version : the first giveaway

aussienaterror
11-19-2006, 03:30 PM
well hello to everyone i guess most of you know that it was me that won the first giveaway and from what i could see a bit of a sore subject and i think maybe a little unfair to speak so harshly to the guys who set this up or even for that fact to say that fifteen invites are too many for any one person the truth is the guys who set this up did it with fairness in mind and that everyone should respect that after all would you still say the same things if you had of won it??? i think not or perhaps if you had won it that you would have given away ten of the invites because you felt guilty for having more than anyone else yeah right.
i think it was a great idea and i thought that when i first saw the original thread regardless of who was going to win to those who ran this and for what you gave up in the way of invites i am truly grateful and once again thank you.

maxpower76
11-19-2006, 03:42 PM
i did not get chance to say to you well done for winning the prize

bunny67
11-19-2006, 04:03 PM
yeah ya lucky sod lol congrats

kukula1
11-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Cheers mate ;)

syD
11-19-2006, 04:30 PM
man your post is so hard to read, try splitting it in paragraphs next time for improved readability :)

Diamonds4Ever
11-19-2006, 04:57 PM
i agree with syd but congrats:) :)

Panther
11-19-2006, 05:00 PM
yeah congrats, just make the best of them and dont feel guilty you got them, everybody had the same chance to get it, you did not them, buhuhu for them :)

gatorade
11-20-2006, 06:19 PM
congrats but i could barely process what you wrote

RainRoofer
11-20-2006, 09:19 PM
hm, point of this topic ?
couldn't you do this via pm.

r4cc00n
11-21-2006, 12:06 AM
man your post is so hard to read, try splitting it in paragraphs next time for improved readability :)

well hello to everyone

i guess most of you know that it was me that won the first giveaway, and from what i could see, a bit of a sore subject. i think maybe a little unfair to speak so harshly to the guys who set this up, or even for that fact to say that fifteen invites are too many for any one person

the truth is, the guys who set this up did it with fairness in mind, and that everyone should respect that. after all, would you still say the same things if you had of won it??? i think not, or perhaps if you had won it, that you would have given away ten of the invites because you felt guilty for having more than anyone else, yeah right.

i think it was a great idea, and i thought that when i first saw the original thread regardless of who was going to win. to those who ran this, and for what you gave up in the way of invites, i am truly grateful; once again, thank you.

done, and i added punctuation, too

maxpower76
11-21-2006, 12:07 AM
lol

nice one

Detale
11-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Hey man Thanks alot!