PDA

View Full Version : Tranceroute and leeware

GaleaNatur
06-02-2007, 08:25 AM
anyone has problem downloading from there with leeware?i want to download but i can't the download doesn't start:blink:

but if i add the torrent in the normal utorrent(not the seedbox) it starts:wacko:

any idea?

ibnahmed
06-02-2007, 11:33 AM
this happened with me with sct but it is fine now. i dont know what happened.

GaleaNatur
06-02-2007, 01:00 PM
anyone other has the same problem?

darkseekers
06-02-2007, 02:42 PM
anyone has problem downloading from there with leeware?i want to download but i can't the download doesn't start:blink:

but if i add the torrent in the normal utorrent(not the seedbox) it starts:wacko:

any idea?

i guess you get this error msg rite..
"Unrecognized Host" failure (javascript:void(0);)

The tracker distinguishes users by their IP adress, so you have to login to the tracker before your bittorrent client will be accepted by the tracker. Just remember to visit the tracker before you start your bittorent software, especially if you have a dynamic IP.

MrVictorRivers
06-02-2007, 02:51 PM
I yes...know I understand you....the main thing to is wherever the data is stored....,, i e. will be luploaded from....that is the place when they torrent file has to be made. After you make the torrent file, it has been my experience that you can transfer the torrent to the pc, and load up via the gui, or you could save the torrent file made by utorrent on the vsm, to the /root/ , use firefox to get to the internet/announce the tracker etc. Or personally do not do it exactly like this... I do make torrent on vsm...but then i sftp the file to my hd, where i then pull up firefox....

maddass
06-04-2007, 11:12 PM
hmm seems several problems with the site on ocasion

haydeno
06-05-2007, 04:22 AM
i only have troubblle with 1 of my 6 sites