PDA

View Full Version : Client issues

Gish
10-19-2007, 03:25 AM
Ever since Utorrent so called "sold out" its hard to know when the latest release is banned or on what tracker for that matter!
especially for those extra paranoid trackers..bitmetv:ph34r:
it just seems like you almost have to have different clients or at least different client versions especially when it comes to utorrent.

for example, I was downloading something off of TTi with version
1.7.2 when I got a warning for it being banned when at all other trackers to my knowledge is allowed, WTF....

Is it just me or are people looking for this so called spyware in utorent which sends a message to the **AA by way of tin foil hat.

Granted, I think utorrent has lost both users and future users by the move. but in the end its kids sitting at their computer with tin foil hats banning clients.

Ramble is officially over:)

import_fighter
10-19-2007, 03:41 AM
just stick with 1.6 or 1.6.1 and no worries.

blackbird
10-19-2007, 03:48 AM
just stick with 1.6 or 1.6.1 and no worries.

:yup:

i have never upgraded my utorrent client from 1.6.1

kaoblanco
10-19-2007, 06:18 AM
I cannot imagine why one would, frankly.

:ph34r:
:) it just seems like you almost have to have different clients or at least different client versions especially when it comes to utorrent.
That's the other option, I suppose.

sear
10-19-2007, 06:38 AM
1.6.1 works if it aint broke don't fix it. The only think the 1.7.xx versions have that I like is the file support so you can just click the file instead of each individual rar to exclude it but I can live without it.