View Poll Results: How long before black rabbit flops???

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will flop in less than 3 months.

57 34.76%
  • I'd say about a year

11 6.71%
  • It will succeed.... Keep "HATING"

48 29.27%
  • This poll is irrational. Ftwr has already had success....wait...wait wtf is black rabbit????

48 29.27%
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before black rabbit goes bankrupt..?

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Is something like this really necessary? C'mon now why would you wish anything bad on a tracker? Honestly sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. Honestly I'm not even sure this thread should be left open. I voted It will succeed.
    Want me to teach you how to delete/close a thread? ffs I know FST is public but this is an abuse.

@ OP

You will never get uk-t.
    Last edited by I'm Hot; 01-04-2009 at 04:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    ffs I know FST is public but this is an abuse.
    I think this is a discussion about whether or not BR will be able to sustain itself in the coming months, and thrive as a tracker. Granted, the poll could have been worded better.
    Last edited by respawn40; 01-04-2009 at 04:04 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well Joke or no joke It's not right to bash the very things we use for our common hobby here. Pretty tasteless I think
    Totally agreed.
    Why open this pointless thread.
    Let them run there tracker and if they fail they fail and if not then great.
    People open sites for people like you and they get bad press like this stupid thread.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    ffs I know FST is public but this is an abuse.
    I think this is a discussion about whether or not BR will be able to sustain itself in the coming months, and thrive as a tracker. Granted, the poll could have been worded better.
    That would be your point if you were the op, but since the op is a damn asshole the point is just shitty.

About the tracker I can just say that the staff is pretty cool there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Well Joke or no joke It's not right to bash the very things we use for our common hobby here. Pretty tasteless I think
    Yes, and as a hobby, people have different tastes. I got the impression that this is a place to talk about our hobby, openly and without censor. Detale, people have very strong biases and opinions when it comes to this stuff, and thats what makes it so damn interesting.
    This is why it's not closed already. I am speaking my opinion is all. I will say if a member of staff contacts me about this I may close it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if, as someone said, all publicity is good publicity, the bR sysop must be delighted.

well, i can't wish them anything good, after being insulted by their sysop, FST also insulted, and nothing happened to him.
    after his attitude towards members here, this thread is legitimated.

@Detale - did you read their staff's oppinion towards FST in the famous thread? and after all that you will still attend a request from them ? sometimes i feel a bit lost here.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-04-2009 at 04:12 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    how can a tracker die if there is this much interest.
    you obviously weren't around for the whole scenepiracy (scp) fiasco.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Is something like this really necessary? C'mon now why would you wish anything bad on a tracker? Honestly sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. Honestly I'm not even sure this thread should be left open. I voted It will succeed.

I am can only compare it to how this forum received another new site awhile back. Almost directly parallel. People posting the url, screenshots, lots of flaming, almost 30 pages of shit slinging and what have you but I don't recall people saying, "hey guys, why bash this site so soon? "

In fact, that 30 page long bash fest is still open, but that's no thing but a chicken wing in truth. Just an example of how this forum can be for people.

If they are serious, it doesn't really matter what the members of this forum have to say about the site. They will do their thing and win, lose, or draw, they will be what they are, and that is the point I'm trying to make in this post. In fact, most likely it'll only serve to galvanize BR to be a better site. Call it a "trial by fire" if you will.

my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Detale cmon now...Are you really going to act like you don't know. Most of the the members that hang out in fst see something wrong and they want to point it out right away. Ripping another tracker off is definitely on the list of "being bashed on fst". I think this thread should stay open. It's only fair to us in the fst community.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    if, as someone said, all publicity is good publicity, the bR sysop must be delighted.

well, i can't wish them anything good, after being insulted by their sysop, FST also insulted, and nothing happened to him.
    after his attitude towards members here, this thread is legitimated.

@Detale - did you read their staff's oppinion towards FST in the famous thread? and after all that you will still attend a request from them ? sometimes i feel a bit lost here.
    Exactly. The br sysop said this himself in bumrock's thread. The more we talk about it the more famous his tracker gets, which supposebly benefits him.

Quote Originally Posted by romeyroam View Post

I am can only compare it to how this forum received another new site awhile back. Almost directly parallel. People posting the url, screenshots, lots of flaming, almost 30 pages of shit slinging and what have you but I don't recall people saying, "hey guys, why bash this site so soon? "

In fact, that 30 page long bash fest is still open, but that's no thing but a chicken wing in truth. Just an example of how this forum can be for people.

If they are serious, it doesn't really matter what the members of this forum have to say about the site. They will do their thing and win, lose, or draw, they will be what they are, and that is the point I'm trying to make in this post. In fact, most likely it'll only serve to galvanize BR to be a better site. Call it a "trial by fire" if you will.

my 2 cents.
    Right again... What doesn't break them makes them. Now let us within the fst community discuss our prediction.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-04-2009 at 04:52 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Read up on bankruptcy and find a more accurate word to express your misguided hatred.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast