2 20.00%
  • You were a Mark for a John

2 20.00%
  • In my panties, RIGHT NOW

4 40.00%
  • mjmacky is just a conceited ugly man thing

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Was I propositioned by a street walker?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I suppose the rational thing to do was accept, and use her like a whore.
    Now you're just making it sound interesting, way to make me doubt myself Meg
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    My first thought was that you need glasses and my second thought was should have been nicer to rejectofAllah's mom.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    My first thought was that you need glasses and my second thought was should have been nicer to rejectofAllah's mom.
    I've had LASIK you know, I used to be -5.75 in my prescription. If it was reject's mom, I think I could have confidently made the distinction solo. If she was stateside, she'd need a way to pay for chemo after all.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    My third thought was I have no idea what tl;dr means and my fourth thought is that as a potential john you would be the mark so the second option makes no sense.
    Then my brain starting hurting and so I stopped thinking at that point.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Anyway I'm basically just happy for any thread that I can post in in the Lounge and so be allowed to actually say what I feel whether it pleases some devious wank who can't speak English or not.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-13-2012 at 11:55 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:53 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I also have no idea what that is suppose to mean.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I guess that limited my answers to the ugly man thingy thingy.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Your ego and paranoia have alienated a nice friendly and outgoing girl, what is the world coming to ?
    I could equally fear having to get friend-zoned by her, driving her around, paying her rent, and getting lied to. It costs money to maintain a mistress you know.

I have also considered the possibility that I unearthed an inner sexist and sent off an easy girl. Anyways, intellectual merit is really the only way into my panties, I am a fussy skeptic that has to be worked a little.
    When I wish to mug some poor sap into being my unpaid chauffeur I usually ensure that I know he HAS a car first. You were on foot. I also imagine you look like the sort of man who wouldn't have a very clean car even if he did have one. That rules that out.

The way I see it, she was:
    A) One of those special prostitutes who serves only the mentally or physically disabled, and has been selected for the role because of her kindness and sweet nature
    B) Hired by your wife as a honeytrap and pretext for divorce
    C) Part of a TV show where they set-up members of the public for laughs
    D) Absolutely a prostitute who understands that men don't always have bad enough needs to want to go to the effort of seeking out a prostitute. Maybe they're too shy, or too smart, or not desperate enough. But if they happen to bump into one in a situation where boundaries are blurred, even if money gets handed over it's still not 'prostitution' is it? I bet this lady gets lots of business that way, from men who would never consider themselves the type to use a prostitute.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    When I wish to mug some poor sap into being my unpaid chauffeur I usually ensure that I know he HAS a car first. You were on foot. I also imagine you look like the sort of man who wouldn't have a very clean car even if he did have one. That rules that out.

The way I see it, she was:
    A) One of those special prostitutes who serves only the mentally or physically disabled, and has been selected for the role because of her kindness and sweet nature
    B) Hired by your wife as a honeytrap and pretext for divorce
    C) Part of a TV show where they set-up members of the public for laughs
    D) Absolutely a prostitute who understands that men don't always have bad enough needs to want to go to the effort of seeking out a prostitute. Maybe they're too shy, or too smart, or not desperate enough. But if they happen to bump into one in a situation where boundaries are blurred, even if money gets handed over it's still not 'prostitution' is it? I bet this lady gets lots of business that way, from men who would never consider themselves the type to use a prostitute.
    When you put it that way, telling her of my car story seems like I was the one trying to trap her into being my client, the driving enthusiast I am. True story to follow, I was a taxi man of sorts in high school. Being one of the few during my sophomore year with a car and license, I started driving people to their homes/workplaces/volunteering duties for a nominal fee. It was the only way I could afford the gas before I got a real part time mall job at Orange Julius, gas wasn't that expensive but my '86 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme guzzled that shit like it was the 70's.

This chauffeur angle is a profound revelation, I may choose to deliberate on this, especially since I was probably dressed too nicely for someone dropping his car off at the mechanic. But hey, the weather finally cooled off and I could finally wear the clothes I enjoy most.

My opinions on options A-D, responding in relative fashion since I designed such a poorly written poll that makes Idol demand double rent for March.
    A) I was under the impression that prostitutes have the same clientele policies as a McDonalds, not turning down anyone provided they can and will pay for the transaction.
    B) My wife would have used a much cuter girl, she knows of my absurdly high standards to have my interest piqued. The true sad story is that she's trying desperately to prevent divorce, sorry if that bums anyone out
    C) A dangerous move to feature me, I'm the Chinese Brad Pitt.
    D) The most viable of your options, but is brunch a popular time for this type of affair?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast