Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trading invites....Please read

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I read all my PMs oh wait I have not had access to them in 6 months...ha
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by LordS View Post
    lol. Gotta love the idiocy displayed by some members.

I have to admit I'm starting to warm to this place, everytime u come back you suddenly feel smarter and even better about yourself seeing how retarded others are

insomnia being a great example :p

edit: wtf is this BT rep thing?
    Heh your not too smart yourself, if you remember a certain IQ test
    And people will bt rep you when your staff in hope you will give them an invite

Also oddly enough no body pms me, apart from a rare one, so i usually just humour them.
    Last edited by pandabear; 01-25-2008 at 03:46 AM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Trick is not to put the sites your on in your sig. When i had them in my sig i got loads of pms. Now i'm just fan of everyday things i either play or use.
    No offense, but this is just FUN at the end of the day...U join these amazing communities (like FST) and always hope that U find guys with similar field of interest. Then U realize how dead-serious some people take this whole BitTorrent - issue. RL always has priority, and some tend to forget it.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Trick is not to put the sites your on in your sig. When i had them in my sig i got loads of pms. Now i'm just fan of everyday things i either play or use.
    No offense, but this is just FUN at the end of the day...U join these amazing communities (like FST) and always hope that U find guys with similar field of interest. Then U realize how dead-serious some people take this whole BitTorrent - issue. RL always has priority, and some tend to forget it.
    So ironic that you are posting this. You have the reputation to flip out on people all the time on this forum, and seem to like bragging alot too

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    But I didnt do anything to receive this +1 BT Rep.

I dont even know how to check who gave it to me.
    Given by aolemy
    Comment: ya gamed man

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/lords-191799 then click BT Rep

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    But I didnt do anything to receive this +1 BT Rep.

I dont even know how to check who gave it to me.
    Given by aolemy
    Comment: ya gamed man

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/lords-191799 then click BT Rep
    Why should he give such a comment? :thinking:

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @fatrat
    I don't care about U, Honey. Neither about Your solid judgement. I have a lot of fun here - especially because of poor souls like u. This is fun, baby. But yet again, there are so many stupid questions and remarks - yours is no exception. Hope no offense made - and yes, i don't wanna please U. Not now, and not in the future. But U have every right to these constructive posts, kid. Just try to make at least 10% of giveaways i did, bloke...And, Oh, I can't marry, U...

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @fatrat
    I don't care about U, Honey. Neither about Your solid judgement. I have a lot of fun here - especially because of poor souls like u. This is fun, baby. But yet again, there are so many stupid questions and remarks - yours is no exception. Hope no offense made - and yes, i don't wanna please U. Not now, and not in the future. But U have every right to these constructive posts, kid. Just try to make at least 10% of giveaways i did, bloke...And, Oh, I can't marry, U...

If you didnt care you wouldnt have responded.

and as for giveaways, unlike you, I dont need to brag about it, so I do it in private, and trust me, you havent handed out nearly as many invites as me...plenty of people on this forum can attest to that.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-25-2008 at 11:23 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    @fatrat
    I liked it except for that in bold. I think, its not necessary. In fact, there are so many giveaways now, but noone seems to want them. You will not get as many requests now if you start a giveaway. lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

If you didnt care you wouldnt have responded.
    I like Your style, fatrat.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast