Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Terrible waste of yeast considering what else you can make with it.
    The goal is updating your facebook status during visits to the local all Yu can eat sushi.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I can manage to spill beer on my own keyboard, thank you.
    Don't worry, sugar. We all already know how you avoid drinking a whole beer on a regular basis. Being a lightweight isn't embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Do you have anything for those of us who aren't interested?
    I have ice cream. Although, due to the nature of my extra-curricular activities at the local junior school, you might have to fiddle with a belt to get to it.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Don't worry, sugar. We all already know how you avoid drinking a whole beer on a regular basis. Being a lightweight isn't embarrassing.
    I only do that in respect for all my dead homies. If you came up hard on the streets, you'd know what that means.

*And the last of it is all warm and icky...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

I have ice cream. Although, due to the nature of my extra-curricular activities at the local junior school, you might have to fiddle with a belt to get to it.
    Forgive me, I usually have trouble with your posts, mostly due to their flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness, but did you just call yourself a paedophile?

Cos that's kinda what it reads like from here.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Hahaha

Errr, I'm with Squeamous. I think.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Forgive me, I usually have trouble with your posts, mostly due to their flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness, but did you just call yourself a paedophile?

Cos that's kinda what it reads like from here.
    I lolled.

I knew there was a way to put into words my instinctive gut reaction.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I only do that in respect for all my dead homies. If you came up hard on the streets, you'd know what that means.
    You a brother? Homie, all I gotta say is hush that fuss. You really wanna bump and slump with me? I'm the type o' person that makes a club get crunk.*

Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Britain doesn't have teachers at junior schools? Sad state of affairs. Also, I take the god complex comments as a compliment. You're going to need a new angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I lolled.

I knew there was a way to put into words my instinctive gut reaction.
    And you call yourself a scientimist. I'd expect Chavis to miss the obvious ... but you?

* Obligatory reference. Wish Hip Hop would back-track to those days.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Angle update:
    I am of the opinion that the flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness angle is quite sufficient for our collective needs.
    It covers a lot of bases and seems to be almost flawless in its accuracy. A veritable champion amongst angles.

The internet bully angle worked out quite well as it seemed to draw Mr. RingHunter toward complete capitulation, the homosexual angle worked less well. Possibly because he is a gigantic cawk smuggler, idk.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Angle update:.....

The internet bully angle worked out quite well as it seemed to draw Mr. RingHunter toward complete capitulation, the homosexual angle worked less well. Possibly because he is a gigantic cawk smuggler, idk.
    As if the 'ringhunter' pseudonym wasn't a dead giveaway.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #79
    manker's Avatar effendi
    you saw what i did there
    Last edited by manker; 02-06-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Angle update:
    I am of the opinion that the flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness angle is quite sufficient for our collective needs.
    It covers a lot of bases and seems to be almost flawless in its accuracy. A veritable champion amongst angles.

Hai thenk queue.

I don't recall the homosexual angle, to be honest. Sure that wasn't Olegl? I drafted that one with him, put it felt like I was pissing on a corpse there.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast