Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    :LOL:
    Shake that head all you like, it's the only explaination for your post content and more relevently the friend request you sent me, a man who had previously stated he wasn't here to make friends with any of you. It explains how many friends you have listed up here, and I'm willing to bet that accounts you have in other places look much the same in that regard. You're certainly not alone in being like that on this board.

It's OK there's nothing wrong with it, especially since I know that you have a young kid, they do change your life and reduce the contact you get with the friends you were used to spending time with in real life. So there's nothing wrong with supplementing the feelings you have for needing 'friends' with people you don't really know on the internet.

It's not for me though.
    PLEASE make sure you read what I added. You really need to, Dave. And then go get some real life therapy...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #172
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Really.
    Who is the most interesting. I'm still fucked off that I'm only second on your list of intelligent members.
    If chavois beats me in this, I'm moving to a different forum with better friends.

Mary is just bright in a specific area, ffs
    If I'm not more interesting than an accountant, I'll have to do myself in.*

*Nothing against you, manker, there's just certain standards one must hold to
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #173
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:49 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #174
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Dave = Shooter McGavin. Fact.
    <br>
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #175

6. Lounge   -   #176
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I had (some) hope for you- as did Squeams at one time.
    I'll ignore the standard MBM insults which I've covered the meaningless of repeatedly already, but lets have a discussion around this.

According to that statement you and Squeamous have been discussing me behind the scenes.

You fucking idiot. No, the statement means you were once acquainted with her. Separately, I decided to give you a chance; a welcome.

Two separate things. I have NEVER received a PM from Squeams. Never.

Dumb fuck.

7. Lounge   -   #177

8. Lounge   -   #178
    Your the fool who jumped on the Dave is stalking Sophie bandwagon, and who has repeatedly posted caps locked claims of that. So you must believe it, so you must be able to explain the obvious flaws in your statements and the facts.
    You're.

SHE WAS ACTIVE HERE FAR BEFORE YOU. You came here and started agressively talking about your hatred of women and, specifically, "that woman". You STILL have no reason to be on this site other than STALKING "that woman".

EVERYONE knows this. You have not, in your deranged "logic" managed to convince a single person. Not one.

Let's ask your wife if she thinks your efforts are stalking. The real life you cheated (repeatedly) on his wife and has continued to follow "that woman" around.

9. Lounge   -   #179
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Dave, you always post at a time of night when I'm hyper-wopped. Dunno how that is for you, but for me it's like learning to read all over again for moi.

As long as Sophie continues to actively belittle you, unafraid, you and I will continue to thrash at my leisure.

Isn't it divine, Dave?

10. Lounge   -   #180

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast