Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: People with young children....

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    .... should keep their fucking whiny, crying, screaming little bastards the fuck out of restaurants and the such as I may strangle one of the little fuckers and their rude non-disciplinary parents.

that is all.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    agreed.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    So when you have kids (if anyone ever agrees to make one with you), can I strangle you when he/she decides to cry because he/she is hungry/thirsty/crapped their nappy while in a public place, claiming you said it's the right thing to do?
    Last edited by tralalala; 10-12-2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: none needed.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    So when you have kids (if anyone ever agrees to make one with you), can I strangle you when he/she decides to cry because he/she is hungry/thirsty/crapped their nappy while in a public place, claiming you said it's the right thing to do?
    Thanks for the insult firstly.

Secondly I am married and we have made a conscious decision to not have kids. So youll never have the opportunity to strangle me, or try, unfortunately.

Thirdly, if its someones choice to get knocked up. stay the fuck home until you can control your little brat. Don't bug the fuck out of me because you choose to be greedy and want the best of both worlds.

I guess that wasnt all.
    Last edited by puckface; 10-12-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: I cant spell.
    Go Leafs Go.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yes.

We should lock all children away until they are able to have coherent conversation and do not burst unto tears anymore. Their mothers with them as well.

Definitely.

Great idea.

You should pitch that to your local government. Maybe even start your own action group?
    Last edited by Skweeky; 10-12-2008 at 09:02 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    .... should keep their fucking whiny, crying, screaming little bastards the fuck out of restaurants and the such as I may strangle one of the little fuckers and their rude non-disciplinary parents.

that is all.
    Did you get out of the wrong side of Uranus this morning.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    So long as an establishment has a clear policy people have no cause for complaint. The place I'm at just now has a sign on at the front of the restaurant saying "Children Welcome At All Times".

I think that's quite clear. It's family orientated, if you don't like that go elsewhere. I've seen other which show things like "Children Welcome Until 8 O'Clock" or whatever.

Like I said, so long as it's a clear policy then there's no justification for complaint.
    Last edited by JPaul; 10-12-2008 at 09:19 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Yes.

We should lock all children away until they are able to have coherent conversation and do not burst unto tears anymore. Their mothers with them as well.

Definitely.

Great idea.

You should pitch that to your local government. Maybe even start your own action group?
    thanks for agreeing and for your encouragement but no one said anything about locking anyone up, just eat at home and watch a movie at home or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Did you get out of the wrong side of Uranus this morning.
    nah, Ive felt this way for quite a long time.
    Last edited by puckface; 10-12-2008 at 09:20 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

You've felt like the wrong side of an anus for a while.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

You've felt like the wrong side of an anus for a while.
    Is there really a wrong side of an anus?
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast