View Poll Results: Is the Lounge Witty or Insulting? YOU DECIDE!

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes its awful, and puts me off this place

9 18.37%
  • Its not too bad, I can handle it

9 18.37%
  • I hadn’t noticed

4 8.16%
  • I think its funny

10 20.41%
  • Geptards Rod! Yeah!

4 8.16%
  • Feckin’ manker

13 26.53%
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041

Thread: Is the Lounge Witty or Insulting? YOU DECIDE!

Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Oh noes!!

Something totally escapes Busyman in a manner not dis-similar to how an aircraft passes over a small maisonette.

I am shocked
    True. If that's not contempt you show for Skizo then I wonder what you consider contempt.
    You just ooze contempt for others whenever you post. The sad thing is that I don't think you even realise it.

2. Lounge   -   #402
    Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Why do people get precious about what happens here. It's an interweb forum.

If there's anyone her who thinks this is anything more than a source for filesharing, PC related help and information then they really should look at their life.

As to the Lounge, it's not even that, it's a bit of fun and should be treated as such. It's really not that important chaps.
    Filesharing?

3. Lounge   -   #403
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Oh noes!!

Something totally escapes Busyman in a manner not dis-similar to how an aircraft passes over a small maisonette.

I am shocked
    True. If that's not contempt you show for Skizo then I wonder what you consider contempt.
    Busy,

That was a contemptuous post. It is not indicative of how I generally interact with Skizo and it does not delineate a feeling of general contempt held by me about him.

I've posted a contemptuous comment toward most people who post here regularly - does that mean that I hold everyone here in contempt. Of course not.

Do you see how making a rash judgment based on a solitary incident may not tell the whole story.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #404
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Busy,

That was a contemptuous post. It is not indicative of how I generally interact with Skizo and it does not delineate a feeling of general contempt held by me about him.

I've posted a contemptuous comment toward most people who post here regularly - does that mean that I hold everyone here in contempt. Of course not.

Do you see how making a rash judgment based on a solitary incident may not tell the whole story.
    True again.

I just couldn't tell by Skizo's post. If I were to see someone constantly fucking with someone else and that someone demonstrates they don't like it, then admittedly as an outsider, I'd think the folks that keep fucking with him hold some animosity toward him.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #405
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nelson
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Why do people get precious about what happens here. It's an interweb forum.

If there's anyone her who thinks this is anything more than a source for filesharing, PC related help and information then they really should look at their life.

As to the Lounge, it's not even that, it's a bit of fun and should be treated as such. It's really not that important chaps.
    Filesharing?
    Apparentement.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041