Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 911 Eyewitness

lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    has anyone seen this?!

SEVEN LAWS of SCIENCE prove
    CONTROLLED DEMOLITION at the WTC.
    The OFFICIAL "PANCAKE COLLAPSE"
    THEORY is an UNREALISTIC FRAUD!
    it's some pretty unnerving stuff. the entire movie goes through scientific proof that the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolition. i'd have to say after watching it, there are some serious questions that could be raised from this video footage.

official website: 911eyewitness.com

watch it on google video: 911 Eyewitness

edit: i forgot this also has the top story on shoutwire. the wikipedia article relating to this movie was ordered to be taken down.
    Last edited by lee551; 03-29-2006 at 01:58 AM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Old news.

There was a thread about it some time ago.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    damnit, searched and didn't find anything. anyways, why would the wiki article be removed?
    Last edited by lee551; 03-29-2006 at 02:04 AM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    damnit, searched and didn't find anything. anyways, why would the wiki article be removed?
    Well, if it's in wikipedia, someone might just believe it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    has anyone seen this?!

SEVEN LAWS of SCIENCE prove
    CONTROLLED DEMOLITION at the WTC.
    The OFFICIAL "PANCAKE COLLAPSE"
    THEORY is an UNREALISTIC FRAUD!
    it's some pretty unnerving stuff. the entire movie goes through scientific proof that the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolition. i'd have to say after watching it, there are some serious questions that could be raised from this video footage.

edit: i forgot this also has the top story on shoutwire. the wikipedia article relating to this movie was ordered to be taken down.

I can't do this again.

I didn't even want to post, but I'd never used that smilie and wanted to try it on.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    has anyone seen this?!

I can't do this again.

I didn't even want to post, but I'd never used that smilie and wanted to try it on.
    Yeah I never believed the story impossible but believed it highly unlikely.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

I can't do this again.

Yeah I never believed the story impossible but believed it highly unlikely.
    The entire theory is easily destroyed.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    i'm sorry i missed this fun discussion earlier. any caring soul wanna just shoot right to the debunking part of the argument?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    making a lot out of very little-
    Amazing that there would be tons of helicopters flying around after such an event- last time I was there, there were 5 or 6 helicopters in the air all the time and that was with out such an event.

I have witnessed a controlled demolition from a block away- there would be a series of explosive charges as the individual charges distroy indivdual columes- you would hear one after another big powerfull booms. on the four story hospital that I saw get dropped, there were perhaps 100 loud explosions in a matter of fifteen seconds- nothing like this.

the point about black smoke meaning the fire is going out- anyone that has ever started a slash pile with gasoline or diesel knows that it burns black until l the gas burns off- what was burning was several thousand gallons of JP-5

he claims that the helicoptor lowered a line, but when he flys out of the smoke, it is quite clear that there is no line hanging down, with not enough time to allow them to real in the line.

we have a guy with no engineering or construction training that doesn't really know what is going on, making assumptions.

having worked construction for seven years, studing engineering, and having discussed imploding buildings with Doug Loizeaux, one of the heads of Controlled Demolition Inc. http://www.controlled-demolition.com/
    I know that imploding a building involves weakening a building untill it is not strong enough to hold it's self up- that can be done with explosives by distroying the pillers, which is how CDI does it. however, if the steel columes were weakened by the heat from the burning jet fuel distroying the temper of the steel, that would do the same thing. a standard house fire can bring down a steel stud built house just because of the heat weakening the steel. with all that weight sitting up that high, and the fire supplemented by all the jet fuel, it is the perfect recipe for an implosion.

as for the helicoptors ordered not to save people, it was a very confusing time for police, crossed orders and such, plus the fact that there is all the smoke and dust clouds making it hazardious to fly, and unlikely to find anyone, it doesn't suprise me that they couldn't fly.

as for the explosions before the fall of the north tower, in all likelyhood, something started moving before there would be any visable movement- most likely the material inside the tower- floors and such. this is how implosions work- get the top floors moving to crush the rest of the building down. as this stuff gives way, it would create a very large sound and air pressure wave. this is the explosion that you hear before it falls.

in short, everything happened like a poorly planned implosion- except that you don't hear the 600+ explosions that would be required to bring down each of the buildings.
    nothing says that there wasn't anything fishy about the event, but there is nothing in this video that says that there was anything fishy.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    also, has anyone been in a building that is ready to drop? there is no way that a building could be prepped for demolition with out anyone that was working on september ten realizing that something was up. prima cord everywhere, all the pillers with inch diamiter holes in them, dinamite packed in every hole, or are we supposed to beleve that some kind of black ops team snuck in and wired the building (a task that takes several weeks for a small building when nothing has to be hid) to drop with no one realizing? then, the thousands skilled iron workers that worked to disasemble and remove the bits of the building didn't realize that something was fishy. this whole video is someone with no experence on anything he is talking about trying to make sense of the whole event.

sorry, I don't belive that the WTC buildings were packed with at least 100000 charges (my first estimate was with out question low) with out anyone hearing drilling sounds, wonder about the massive amounts of explosives that would be required, wonder about the influx of people that would be required to wire a bulding like that, maintiance people that would have had to have seen some of the demolion rig as it is quite visable when ready to blow. afterwords, workers would have found the reminants of the vaious explosive bits in the wreckage.

I wouldn't put it past the goverment to have flown those planes into the towers, but the theory that those buildings were brought down by explosive like the sands is rubbish.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast