Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What I've noticed about the WC...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    Okay, people call Asians short and state the obvious fact that asians have smaller penises all the time (negative facts). I don't get offended by that, because they're merely stating a fact.

But when I say that black people are generally better athletes (a positive fact), a (possibly white? peat moss) guy from Canada stands up and call me a racist?

Wtf is this shit.
    It's just that everyone hates you so much.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Okay, people call Asians short and state the obvious fact that asians have smaller penises all the time (negative facts). I don't get offended by that, because they're merely stating a fact.

But when I say that black people are generally better athletes (a positive fact), a (possibly white? peat moss) guy from Canada stands up and call me a racist?

Wtf is this shit.
    No it isn't.

There are other reasons.

But all the new African teams are a LOT more energetic, their players are a lot more speed and power just because they are gifted because they are black.
    You did not say that, in your opinion, on average black people tended to be better athletes. Which would actually depend on the sport anyway. For example I would really like to see a list of top black swimmers. I think you will agree that swimming is a fairly athletic pastime.

What you said was "...their players are a lot more speed and power just because they are gifted because they are black." Which is not only really badly written, it is also dismissive of the efforts these chaps have made.

It's not that they have spent their lives since they were very young working really hard, training on a daily basis. No, they are good because they are black. You don't see a talented athlete who has dedicated his life to training to become good at a sport. You see someone who is good because of an accident of birth.

You're a racist, whether you chose to be or not is irrelevant.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk

No it isn't.

There are other reasons.

But all the new African teams are a LOT more energetic, their players are a lot more speed and power just because they are gifted because they are black.
    You did not say that, in your opinion, on average black people tended to be better athletes. Which would actually depend on the sport anyway. For example I would really like to see a list of top black swimmers. I think you will agree that swimming is a fairly athletic pastime.

What you said was "...their players are a lot more speed and power just because they are gifted because they are black." Which is not only really badly written, it is also dismissive of the efforts these chaps have made.

It's not that they have spent their lives since they were very young working really hard, training on a daily basis. No, they are good because they are black. You don't see a talented athlete who has dedicated his life to training to become good at a sport. You see someone who is good because of an accident of birth.

there's no black swimmers because they have more muscle mass and less body fat. this means they don't float as well as other races. this isn't racism, this is fact

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    No it isn't.

There are other reasons.

there's no black swimmers because they have more muscle mass and less body fat. this means they don't float as well as other races. this isn't racism, this is fact
    So, on average, they are naturally less athletic. Depending on what sport you look at. Which was the point I was making when I posed that question.

What about ice hockey, is that dominated by black athletes? I genuinely have no idea. I'm sure one of the lads from Canadia can tell us. Or table tennis, or badminton.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T

No it isn't.

There are other reasons.

You are a retarded grammar shitfuck, whether you chose to be or not is irrelevant, who reads every word of a post of someone you think is an idiot, and replied to it to the best of your ability, prolly writing up a draft, spelling check it, type up a good copy, and then finally posting it.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    No it isn't.

There are other reasons.

You are a retarded grammar shitfuck, whether you chose to be or not is irrelevant, who reads every word of a post of someone you think is an idiot, and replied to it to the best of your ability, prolly writing up a draft, spelling check it, type up a good copy, and then finally posting it.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

Please see the other thread where someone posted a one liner and you still got it 100% wrong, by failing to actually read what the other person had writen. Something about Nascar crashes as I recall.

"Shitfuck" is an interesting choice of word. Do you perhaps seek hawt man on man bumsecks. This whole latent homosexuality thing seems to be a recurring theme.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Um who has time to read posts that carefully?

You skim read a thread, and just post based on what that little voice in your head tells you to post
    Biostar XE T5
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Um who has time to read posts that carefully?

You skim read a thread, and just post based on what that little voice in your head tells you to post
    No, that's what you do if you're trying to clutter up the Lounge with mindless shit. Some of us take the time to read posts, reply in a thoughtful manner and generally have a laugh. Oh, and insult useless fuckwits like yourself.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheesyboy you have like 14000 posts, so stfu please, you're a spammer. Or in your words, Cheese trys to clutter up the Lounge with mindless shit. Fact.
    Biostar XE T5
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Cheesyboy you have like 14000 posts, so stfu please, you're a spammer. Or in your words, Cheese trys to clutter up the Lounge with mindless shit. Fact.
    I have both quality and quantity, you have...neither.

You're just a cunt who spams the board in an attempt to gain attention. In real life you'd be the smelly guy who sits at your table in the pub and interrupts your conversation with your mates, doesn't take the hint to fuck off and ends up being ignored as everyone continues the conversation without him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast