Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    PFtttt my grammer is d shizzle on d nizzle home boy.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    I will end this right now by suggesting to Invite Rights to pm Reality all the proof that you say you have so that then the spy could get his invite traders section privileges revoked if Reality fills its the right thing to do.

Then you wont have to worry about the spy catching you anymore and lets end this before it makes you look worse then it has already.

And I will also suggest you take the route above to get rid of the spies in the future as I think that would be more effective and also just send pm's to all your trading buddies with all the proof without having to hold info back, since they are the ones you have to convince.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby View Post
    PFtttt my grammer is d shizzle on d nizzle home boy.
    Yup yup Home Slice!! Aaaaiiiight!
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Melvinmoew, why are you so anxious to defend that guy?? Really....
    Also, because most members do not post to support Invite Rights, don't think that we don't ... It's just that maybe are afraid or don't want to be connected since so many sites' staff are reading nowadays this forum... And you along with some other sites' staff come here and try to be the Devil's Advocate...
    Also, the bad thing with almost all staff people, is that they think they know everything, they're always right and stuff.. Just because you ran a site or something doesn't make you someone.. It's a pity that most of the people of your kind are just sooo selfish..
    And since you know or can learn everything, why since you learned what happened with that case in 5 minutes don't tell us and keep your sources anonymous as you say Invite Rights could have done?

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    To Melvinmeow

-I have really laughed at your posts because you are humiliating yourself with these funny replies,we aren't going to speak low language as u such did Mr.staff member because we have respect to all the members here and talking like shit isn't away of commnunication between adults while that low language that you used only describe how empty you are from inside

-You probably feeling furious because what we did was big hit to some of your fellow staff friends at ftwr and other trackers who is now afraid that their spies may fall sooner or later so you are doing as much as u can to stop that but this isn't goning to happen because we have alot of supporters in here who believe the we have been doing great job to help alot of members here especially in the invite section

-They have gone crazy at ftwr after that thread and after one of their spies was busted so they decided to ban some members but what they don't know that being aglobal group means that we already have lots of accounts to their tracker and different trackers and it's very easy to obtain others

-There are alot of staff members from differenent trackers who believes that being a Community Rep means that you work to make communities come closer and we respect those staff members very much

-You think that being astaff member makes you better than other members here but infact it doesn't because your childish replies has shown you how you look like from inside

-We don't know why are you defending that spy who participated in banning alot of members while he didn't even talk that much because he knows for sure how right we are and we hope that he regret his betrayal to the commnunity here

-Posting the fine details about our sources and way of work will only put our group members in danger and will benefit only you and your fellows who want to rip this group which is only meant to be a defense group

-In the meantime,the detailed (unpublised) information and proofs are available upon request to some well-Known members here only and not by any means available to any Community Rep

*This Discussion has to end somewhere because we have alot of work to do

*We have stated our case and Caught aspy who is believed to be one of those who participated in the mass bans at ftwr month ago

*We are only adefense group whose only concern is to make the invite section safer to trade in

Regards
    Invite Rights Group

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    Invite Rights Group

Right on they did give the group a name. The IRG! You have made my day. Is the IRG formerly known as the PPC? Or is the PPC still active?

Honestly... Do what you guys need to do. If the site did mass bans, why would you even worry about the damn site anyways. If the site admins suck, then there are 20 other trackers that provide the same service.

Long Live The IRG and The PPC!

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    To Melvinmeow

-I have really laughed at your posts because you are humiliating yourself with these funny replies,we aren't going to speak low language as u such did Mr.staff member because we have respect to all the members here and talking like shit isn't away of commnunication between adults while that low language that you used only describe how empty you are from inside
    I have respect towards all members here as well. Show me 1 post I have made that was disrespectful on here... My post about the pink panties was more or less to show people how easy it is to make fake snapshots that look real. Im not empty on the inside. In fact... my body doesnt burn fat probably since about a month ago so at the moment I have acctually been gaining a little wait. (Not a Pun)

-You probably feeling furious because what we did was big hit to some of your fellow staff friends at ftwr and other trackers who is now afraid that their spies may fall sooner or later so you are doing as much as u can to stop that but this isn't goning to happen because we have alot of supporters in here who believe the we have been doing great job to help alot of members here especially in the invite section
    Despite what you think im not furious. In fact you can ask several others from this site who I have had the priveledge of speaking to... one being Reality.... I think its a bad thing that so many users got banned all at the same time and some for no reason other than the fact that a friend they invites went around and was offering invites for trades ect... and it leaded back to his account. In reality no trackers are really afraid of anything to do with this. Even FTWR has been trying to put this event behind them. Not sure where you get your info from. Not sure where your supporters are exactly and if you have any they obviously werent from your ::cough cough:: evidence... cause there was none. Your supporters are nothing more than a posse of people who were more than likely banned. (Again sorry to anyone who may have been banned for the wrong reasons.) To be honest I personally dont even really visit the invite sections on this site... not to spy nor to post or read them... I stick to the bitorrant forums but not the invite subforums. What you guys do in the invite forums is really none of my buissness. Just as what you do with your invites on other sites is none of my buissness as well.

-They have gone crazy at ftwr after that thread and after one of their spies was busted so they decided to ban some members but what they don't know that being aglobal group means that we already have lots of accounts to their tracker and different trackers and it's very easy to obtain others
    NEWS FLASH>>> Your so called spy was found AFTER THE FACT OF MEMBERS BEING BANNED. So when you have a clue of exactly what went on feel free to comment about it. The way you mention it here you found the spy then a bunch of members were banned. Which is clearly a wrong ASSumption. To be quite honest I know how easy it is to get back on most trackers. I know most of the code used on them and ways around some of their protection.. Anyone can do this... it doesnt take an organized group to be able to do this.

-There are alot of staff members from differenent trackers who believes that being a Community Rep means that you work to make communities come closer and we respect those staff members very much
    I work to make communities closer, I also work to help users of the torrent networks in general. You will notice I assist people with the F*N, TL, TB, BS, ect..issues as well as general client issues. Whether in fact I have you yourself in particulars respect is up to you... I try and help people whenever I can if you dont like that so be it. Everyone is subject to their own opinion.
    EX: When I called you an idiot. Just cause I find you to be an idiot doesnt mean everyone else could,should, and would.

-You think that being astaff member makes you better than other members here but infact it doesn't because your childish replies has shown you how you look like from inside
    My replies were not childish. The only thing mentioned in my replies were comments and details asking for more proof. If by reading my posts you partake me as being somewhat goofie and a clown then yes you are assuming correctly. I am always silly, always goofie, and always smiling. If that is by any means a crime by all means you can TRY and have your so called Posse come and find me and have me arrested or tarred and featherd. I never said I was better than anyone or any particular people here. In fact if you look on some of the sites your on you will probably see me listed there as a USER... Which in fact means in all reality that I am the same type of person as you really.. Just because a person runs a site doesnt mean they think they are any better than anyone else. In fact if you look on my own site... you will even notice I admit when I am wrong and appologize to users if they feel I have wronged them in any way.

-We don't know why are you defending that spy who participated in banning alot of members while he didn't even talk that much because he knows for sure how right we are and we hope that he regret his betrayal to the commnunity here
    Who exactly said I was defending the so called spy?? Also dont say it was him who banned the users even if you had some means of feasable evidence. The only person(s) who in fact did the banning were the staff members on the said site. General users do nothing other than report things they feel need to be mentioned to the staff. Its the staff themselves that decide to take action on those reports. The only thing I have said about the said "spy" is that I think you should provide us with more proof to prove your case. While I am 99.99% certain it wasnt him... I never 100% said it wasnt him. There is always that .01% that it could be him. When you show me proper evidence that shows it was him then I by all means will be willing to admit that you got him. Until then I will consider him innocent as you have provided no proof to show him as guilty as of yet.

-Posting the fine details about our sources and way of work will only put our group members in danger and will benefit only you and your fellows who want to rip this group which is only meant to be a defense group
    You have heard of photoshop, paintbrush, ect... you havent posted any evidence cause you HAVE NONE. When you do decide to get some or when you decide to even try posting FALSE evidence... you can simply blurt out anything that would directly show who it was that provided this evidence. For an example... go look at someones snapshots when they are trying to get invites based on ratios on other sites... any idiot can blurt out stuff that would incryminate them... EX: the blurred out username.... the blurred out personal info ect...
    I by no means am trying to rip any group. Go around and dig up all the dirt you want... change your panties from pink to stink see if I care whatever floats your boat... has nothing to do with me. Im merely only commenting in this thread because I feel if you had proper evidence to deep your story true you would have posted it by now.

-In the meantime,the detailed (unpublised) information and proofs are available upon request to some well-Known members here only and not by any means available to any Community Rep
    In theory of your "SPY" post... what makes you think that you arent in fact sending these so called proofs to other spies or community reps that dont have themselves declared... you never know who your sending this falsified info to. It could come back in the butt and bite you. If you dont want to reveal your sources ect... send me these so called snapshots... anyone who knows me knows that what gets sent to me in pm stays in pm. But if you want to keep this so called evidence to yourself you can continue to go around making yourself look like a complete moron for as long as you wish. We all know the TRUE reason this evidence hasnt been posted it not merely that it doesnt exist... it very well could exist the real reason is that YOU HAVE NONE.

*We have stated our case and Caught aspy who is believed to be one of those who participated in the mass bans at ftwr month ago

*We are only adefense group whose only concern is to make the invite section safer to trade in

Regards
    Invite Rights Group
    Continue to do your work at encriminating people. Hope it gets you far in life.
    You stated your case, you verified nothing to prove it to be true. You caught and alleged spy as you yourself said he is "believed" to be one of the FTWR guys. (Which in fact leads me to beleive you yourself are not sure of what your trying to state here.)
    The only way to make the trading of invites safer is to abide by the site in questions rules and desires for how their invites SHOULD be used...
    Dont send invites to people you dont know. You dont lend money to people you dont know... you dont give your pink panties to people you dont know why give invites to people you dont know?

I dont really see what your going to prove even if the person did get you and others banned. Your banned and theres not really much to do about it. Just be a man and move on and stop dropping them big puddles and sobs all over these forums. Dry em up and move on man.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Longest...post...ever.
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    Melvinmoew, why are you so anxious to defend that guy?? Really....
    I don't see him defending anyone. Where exactly does he do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    ...Also, the bad thing with almost all staff people, is that they think they know everything, they're always right and stuff.. Just because you ran a site or something doesn't make you someone.. It's a pity that most of the people of your kind are just sooo selfish..
    This is an utterly pointless paragraph unless you're accusing Melvinmeow.
    If you're accusing Melvinmeow of thinking he's always right, thinking he's "someone" and being selfish, then I think you're way off the mark.

To Melvinmeow

Regards
    Invite Rights Group
    That post advances nothing and is basically another rewrite of earlier posts trying to make Melvinmeow look small.
    There was no proof in your original post and you still haven't posted any. I certainly haven't seen any.
    From the very start of this thread you have simply made statements and insisted they are fact, with absolutely nothing to back them up. Since then your demeanour of triumphant knight in shining armour and unwavering efforts to reply to questions without answering them at all, has slowly eaten away at my patience until I reach this latest post of yours and come to believe that there is no proof.

If I had no doubt it wasn't too late to do so, I would trash this thread.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    your childish replies
    oh the irony...

after 100+ posts, there's still no proof. only some upset kid who's still mad about losing an account a month ago.

I don't think melvin was defending anyone. am I defending the guy because I questioned your proof? some of us are actually not mindless sheep who believe everything we read, especially when it's posted by an anonymous coward who had to create another account to post it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast