Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: looking to trade 0sec ftp axx for remote desktop connection, READ

DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpy112 View Post
    if the site is decent why do you need torrents, unless you are trying to recruit new blood?
    i dont use torrents at all, i found this site via google, i just came here looking for people for this offer because i knew there was bound to be someone with a fast connection here

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by franchise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpy112 View Post
    if the site is decent why do you need torrents, unless you are trying to recruit new blood?
    i dont use torrents at all, i found this site via google, i just came here looking for people for this offer because i knew there was bound to be someone with a fast connection here
    Yet earlier in the thread you said that you have been fucked here before......

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Smells like scam to me.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post

Not exactly

Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Well the younger members get warned about getting involved with strangers like you. The older ones know this already.
    i can tell that some people have got fucked over here in the past lol

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post

i did?? read the post buddy i said i can tell ppl here have been fucked before

ignorant

ok a deal has been reached...thanks all for the offers.
    Last edited by franchise; 05-07-2007 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sounds fishy to be

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by ptp5352 View Post
    sounds fishy to be
    ^too bad the deal has already been completed, and Quintus can vouch for me. We have completed a deal and both are satisfied with what we got in return.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    rofl

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    lynx's Avatar .
    The limiting factor in any uploads is still going to be your upload speed to the third party system, so I don't see what you gain unless you are doing something illegal.

You are going to have to convince me that this isn't a scam.

Until then this thread is closed and your privileges disabled. You can contact the mods via the report section.
    The thread is left here as a warning to people who might be fooled by this.

Edit: misunderstanding cleared up.
    However, we aren't going to allow trading for desktop access, it's just too dangerous for both parties.
    Last edited by lynx; 05-28-2007 at 12:20 AM.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123