Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: looking to trade 0sec ftp axx for remote desktop connection, READ

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by franchise View Post
    ok i am willing to offer someone axx to my account on about 10TB 0sec FTP, in exchange for remote desktop access to their computer so i can use their upload speed, so obviously i am looking for people with fast upload speeds. the ftp i give you is 0sec and has everything right when its pre'd so PM me if you are interested...
    Are you, I am sure everyone can't wait to give you axx. I am sure I can't wait, let me know what number I am in the queue, then I will drop back later.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpy112 View Post
    i wouldnt touch that with a 10ft pole. chances are you want the remote desktop to axx hacked servers or some cc list server or something else along those lines You are hoping someone is dumb enough to let you do all that. If you realyl have a site that was assoicated with groups and all you wanted to do was uplaod you would pay the $5 a month and get a shell account with pftp.
    lol a lot of ppl assume this...but i just need a decent upload speed because i own a file sharing forum and want to put up files on our server, transfer it from my computer to the other persons, upload, delete and so on..i will even give the ftp credentials first im serious about this

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    ..anyway that trade part is the problem. We could help. It would seem you want everything for free though.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I can't imagine your SiteOp would be happy you offering out axx to random strangers on a public forum.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy View Post
    I can't imagine your SiteOp would be happy you offering out axx to random strangers on a public forum.
    im sure he wont mind im in pretty close with him, he might even make a seperate account for the person

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well the younger members get warned about getting involved with strangers like you. The older ones know this already.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Well the younger members get warned about getting involved with strangers like you. The older ones know this already.
    i can tell that some people have got fucked over here in the past lol

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    giving remote desktop is dangerous thats why, espesally to some stranger on a web board. If you need better upload buy a server or ask one of your scene buddies for a shell account. If you are for real you should know they are given away like they are nothing. I have root from the sysadmin on a gbit edu in eu that i give shell accounts out on for free to the privalged few. And all it costed me was gving a leech. So that makes me wonder why would you be trading for such a low price if it wasnt a scam?

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpy112 View Post
    giving remote desktop is dangerous thats why, espesally to some stranger on a web board. If you need better upload buy a server or ask one of your scene buddies for a shell account. If you are for real you should know they are given away like they are nothing. I have root from the sysadmin on a gbit edu in eu that i give shell accounts out on for free to the privalged few. And all it costed me was gving a leech. So that makes me wonder why would you be trading for such a low price if it wasnt a scam?
    cuz i kno nothing about that shell bullshit, im speaking off what i know, and that is a remote connection via remote desktop, im no person who is on 24/7 and fully into the scene my buddy owns the site and gives me an account and that is all..

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    if the site is decent why do you need torrents, unless you are trying to recruit new blood?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast