Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: British Suck

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Tongue

It's proven now. So its on bitches.

According to Reuters, as I am a news addict (), the top 3 best tourists are the Japanese, the Americans and the Swiss. It was based on a survey from 15,000 responses of European hoteliers. The Britons were lowly placed at number 5 as some of the worst tourists because of "rude behavior, noise and a miserly attitude to tipping." They were also rated as second in the worst-dressed tourist table...

Reuters: And the best tourists in the world are...

Meanwhile, Naked U.S. tourist shocks German city.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    At least we beat the French!

Remind me again of who was voted as the worst dressed tourists.........

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I reckon the only tourists I've ever encountered that were more annoying than the American ones I've met were germans.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I live in america and i dont understand why people want to come here. its a great place to live but to visit would suck. there is nothing interesting here, and i live in a big city.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The grass is always greener on the other side. I enjoyed hanging out with the Brit tourists in Europe. Made the nights at the local pubs a blast. I would agree that the Americans are the worst dressed tourists. I could walk down any major city street and point out Americans without even talking to them. Jeans and tshirts just are not the standard for European countries, unless they are designer brands.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    I live in america and i dont understand why people want to come here. its a great place to live but to visit would suck. there is nothing interesting here, and i live in a big city.
    What big city?

I don't usually pay attention to tourists but DC is a huge tourist spot.

Also, we have more spots to visit than most other countries. You must haven't been anywhere in America.

7. Lounge   -   #7

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    What big city?

I don't usually pay attention to tourists but DC is a huge tourist spot.

Also, we have more spots to visit than most other countries. You must haven't been anywhere in America.
    I thought the same thing. Particularly here in Florida we have theme parks, the beach, fine dining...Well, hell FL's economy is based on tourism.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

8. Lounge   -   #8
    i'm going to baltimore for my holidays, staying at my mate jimmy mcnultys hoose.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Some1 should send a warning

10. Lounge   -   #10
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    I could walk down any major city street and point out Americans without even talking to them. Jeans and tshirts just are not the standard for European countries, unless they are designer brands.
    +1

i couldn't agree more, from my own experiences i've seen that to be true. i never realized how bad we (americans) dress until i started meeting people who are not from here.

imagine my surprise, before a night out on the town, that i've got nothing to wear!

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast