Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Spam means you posting.
    now that is funny.

This isn't spam is it

2. Lounge   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    4 invite spam infractions (each by different mods, for diff posts), and a sig violation, all in 5 days.
    Bang his arse Tess, bang the shit out of it.
    fixed

3. Lounge   -   #13
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    its not the matter of the bt section and the pms i just want to know why wishing for some one good luck consider spam
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

4. Lounge   -   #14
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    because you probably did it to bump the thread which is frowned upon these days. four times as well so they take away your privileges for a few days.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i dont know but 4 real guys its aint a crime ok i love this place and i will accept what ever they decide but 4 god sake its just a Good luck
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

6. Lounge   -   #16
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    i dont know but 4 real guys its aint a crime ok i love this place and i will accept what ever they decide but 4 god sake its just a Good luck
    Threads become FULL of 'good luck' posts which add nothing to the thread other than more psots to dig through to get to some actual content.
    It's right in the forum guidelines that you'll receive infractions for it, and after receiving 1, 2, 3 you still continued to do it.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Threads become FULL of 'good luck' posts which add nothing to the thread other than more psots to dig through to get to some actual content.
    It's right in the forum guidelines that you'll receive infractions for it, and after receiving 1, 2, 3 you still continued to do it.
    good luck.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #18
    i didnt knew that doing that is wrong i once mad a wrong sin the mod pmed me so i cahnged it and no one pmed me about the good luck post
    i now know that its wrong and i will not do that again after the time is over thaxx of the help all
    Screw Traders

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    good luck.
    thanxx man gl for u too not only here but in ur life to
    Screw Traders

10. Lounge   -   #20
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post

Bang his arse Tess, bang the shit out of it.
    fixed
    Now this was funny! (<- and this was SPAM )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast