Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents

Fasttracker A
    If nealy 400 people wanted tshirts and 4000euros have been collected. 30 euros a pop nearly 12000 euros, no ?
    So about 133 shirts were sold then. Less than half of those that planned on buying shirts, despite price.
    Last edited by nahan; 09-18-2007 at 05:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I found a quote interesting over there, which is probably removed by now.. but it was along the lines of this:

"They claim the money seized is still frozen yet when asked if we should contact paypal about our seized donations in order to help recover. No response."

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    SpookyLady's Avatar The Spiritual One
    hmmm imteresting gossip
    1. CT is in discussions with Sct but nothing has been finalised
    2. No monies have changed hands and will NOT be. we are not a profit organisation and any donations are paid straight to server costs and yes our servers costs are high but thats what we pay and this figure has not changed it has always been that.
    3.if the merge goes through then we will ensure our members do not lose their accounts or ratio's

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyLady View Post
    hmmm imteresting gossip
    2. No monies have changed hands and will NOT be. we are not a profit organisation and any donations are paid straight to server costs and yes our servers costs are high but thats what we pay and this figure has not changed it has always been that.
    3.if the merge goes through then we will ensure our members do not lose their accounts or ratio's
    Just wondering what happens to people that have both if this does go ahead? do the accounts get merged?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Yes IF it goes through then that would happen, nobody will lose they ratio's

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Fasttracker A
    Free gb's I presume. Just makes it easy to round up the ratios and keeps the members happy.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hmmm imteresting gossip
    1. Bullshit. Not what I heard from the sct staff's own mouths.
    2. Also not what I've heard from reputable sources.
    3. Probably true, otherwise you'd have some pissed off users.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    hmmm imteresting gossip
    Just wondering what happens to people that have both if this does go ahead? do the accounts get merged?
    thats gona be easy .. they can easily check the ip logs on both sites.. sort out users with accounts on both sites.. and that way make sure nobody gets a dupe account ..

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

1. Bullshit. Not what I heard from the sct staff's own mouths.
    2. Also not what I've heard from reputable sources.
    3. Probably true, otherwise you'd have some pissed off users.
    1 bullshit << as im admin from ct why would i lie
    2. erm guess im missing something here?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

thats gona be easy .. they can easily check the ip logs on both sites.. sort out users with accounts on both sites.. and that way make sure nobody gets a dupe account ..

I don't doubt it would be easy just curious that's all

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast