Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Me<3You.

embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    yeah life has changed these days....... starts with FST and then espn.com....cnn.com..blah..blah..blah.

is there somebody who is like.."I have had enough of FST"....guess not...

if things get dull...suddenly you have this this giveaway - every known FST member is up waving their flag..seeking attention (includes me too btw)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    yeah life has changed these days....... starts with FST and then espn.com....cnn.com..blah..blah..blah.

is there somebody who is like.."I have had enough of FST"....guess not...

if things get dull...suddenly you have this this giveaway - every known FST member is up waving their flag..seeking attention (includes me too btw)

If you have had enough of it here why bother posting?? You are always welcome to leave

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    it77's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    great giveaway JA

shame im not quite there with the posts....only another 98 to go^..

100mb Remote

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    respect's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Really nice giveaway, I never see Like this one on my life!

So I'm wonder that the Revolt that you are given it's RevTT? If yes can I have 1 pls?
    If no I don't have a chance for 1 F** or E**** I would like very much but I know my status lol but I would like one of Czone or iPlay.
    If you need proof's, speed test or the explanation for why I want 1 anyone of this tracker let me now.
    Thank you very much

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #115
    I'd love an invite to F** or E****, i'd be freakin ecstatic if i get in any of em. Both are awesome sites with their good points. I download FLAC's on a regular basis to hear on my main system, and some jazz/classical albums for my dad. He recently bought a pair of Silitech Pantheon speakers cuz he blew the voice coil on one of the woofers of his old Wilson Audio floorstanders. And i think it's partly my fault cuz i burnt this Sheffield Labs Drum Test flac for him to give em a workout but it backfired pretty badly. Getting hold of a few rare cd's for him is the least i can do.

So yea, deep down am hopin for E****.....but i guess there will be plenty others in the running so i dunno how good my chances are. But there's a severe dearth of good flac sites so am crossing my fingers....god knows when i get another opportunity.

Btw, Alba is just so hawt omg and am not just sayin that......but yea, pick me.

Oh, and i <3 you too.
    Last edited by waterloo; 09-27-2007 at 12:47 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #116
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Revolt is different from RevTT @ respect. Revolt is a highly sought after forum with some high profile members. I think you know about RevTT.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #117
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Nice Giveaway man you always seem to have a surprise in your bag
    if I am pure enough can I please get revolt.
    I have never been part of this website.
    The reason why I want revolt it because i always love to be part of a good community.
    From everything I have read and heard this is a great community, and is really a one of
    a king experience.

Good Luck to everyone!!!
    Last edited by josephs911; 09-27-2007 at 01:24 AM.
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #118
    Remi's Avatar Mr. Remi to you!! BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I would love a E**** invite, sense i love old in FLAC music, and i would love to have a simple talk with someone ho whenever i said the word FLAC or lossless wouldent look at me and ask if i was insulting he/she (Yes it happened to me already!!!).

If it is not possible, i would like a NB...sense im looking for swedvdr in a long time and still dont have it...NB is the closest i find in matters off speed and content...

If still i cant get neither of them, i would like a Revolt invite, becoase im a bit curious about the forum/tracker/comunity and sense im preparing huge giveaways in FST would like to share it too in REvolt, and i know it sounds weird sense i haven´t done a giveaway sinse im a member (yet)...
    I had never traded invites or accounts and if you would like some proofs (speed test and ratios)just ask...

btw great giveaway stay cool and good luck...

btw2...sorry my english...:/

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #119
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I will leave this open till monday. Then i will close it, and announce winners within a week's period.
    eee

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #120
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hey ..
    supp J.A..
    can i have the revolt ?

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast