Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do they really want ??!

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ok, maybe we have to shout out loud for the hard of hearing perhaps?

TRADING WILL CONTINUE - IT WILL NOT BE BANNED

Is that clear enough?

However, what is wrong wanting to see trading for a need rather than a level and it being based on different criteria, the rarity combined with content and looked at in a different perspective, and totally free from a ranking system?

As was mentioned in the /proper/ thread that is already being used to discuss these matters, when you see "For Offer = 2 x level 6s, Wanted = Level 7 in return", that is just so wrong on so many levels it has to be eradicated.

Anyhow, this is now old hat and has already been discussed, try reading the current thread.

And don't forget, get out more, get a life and have some fun ok?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    spoken like a true sgtmajor myself personally couldn't care less if they trade trackers or not thats there personal choice if i get invites i give they away if the site permits them

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I want a gf...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    looks like it was a post and run

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I want a gf...
    i want to get out more

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    it's good to see there are an anti anti trader
    this will make fst more lovely

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Ah it seems that the force is strong in this one but the will is weak and he has been lured over to the dark side with tales of untold riches in certain unnamed trackers. Do not listen to Darth Trader as he will lead you down the wrong path but follow the path of the righteous with Luke Skizo and Chewie.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I am someone else that does not believe in trading, although I am not rabid about it, and or post in traders threads (usually, but I try to stay out of it). I like so many others here have got my invites through friends that have trusted me with the invites, although I did ask for and receive a Thors land invite from an FST member. The important things about trading are that so many traders want the 1337 sites (or so they think) RIGHT NOW, and don't want to wait and meet people , but just add another tracker to their userbar in their quest to attain what they think is the pinnacle. On the other hand there are the trackers and their staff who want the sites to be low profile and secure and private communities, and therefore NEED their members to invite people they trust to keep the sites secure. Trading invites to people you don't know increases the risk to the trackers, but trading an a/c to someone else because you are bored with it or want another a/c that you think is more 'leet' is selfish and a major security breach of the trackers you profess to love.
    Another major point is there is more of a sense of achievement in being given an invite by someone who trusts and likes you, rather than grabbing everything you can to show how cool you think you are.
    Why am I here, this is a vibraant bit torrent community (and definitely a great soap opera to watch) and I have met some cool people through this forum. In the end after you have downloaded the latest movie or game 5mins 14secs after pre so many times you are left with the communities to which you belong and this is the most important part of torrenting.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    And don't forget, get out more, get a life and have some fun ok?
    YAY! I see men around here collecting trackers like its the only business of their lives.. Its so saddd

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I want a gf...
    Well it isnt much of a wish.... U want one go out and get it, I dont think its much of a big deal, unless u live in Antartica and there are no women If I had a genie & a wish Id ask at least to give me some billions of USD... They say money doesnt make u happy but I think Ill struggle

Anywayz getting to the point. I think its much simple.
    There are 2 categories Traders and Giveawayers, (ok call em as u want) But this is a matter of choosing, nothings right nothings wrong.
    If u are a Trader u will probably get ur invites and/or disabled someday...
    If u are a Giveawayer then ull have to face that probably u wont get fast wut ur looking for.

Life is a matter of choices - U Choose

The Chase is Better than the Catch

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I think trading invites is fair in a way, although I don't participate. You earned the invites and you trade them with someone else who earned the invites. I just don't agree with account trading though. It really kind of makes me mad, If you're gonna trade be fair, not trade your level 7 invite for like a huge buffered lower level account... I just really think that you should in total have one account on a tracker, and you should've created the account and kept it. If I was running a torrent site I would not appreciate that at all. I think account trading should be banned because it's breaking so many rules. And when you create a new email for a new torrent site, that just looks bad....

I like giving away invites because I know how nice it is to receive an invite for free. I think anyone should be able to get any tracker, regardless of level, as long as they would be a good member. When I want an invite to a certain place, there's always a way to get it - without trading. If you stopped trading you'd realize how generous the people here really are.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast