Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is up with waffles??

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by birney29 View Post
    what is all this hype about waffles anyway people are actually requesting SCT for it is it really that good ?

no
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stmusic and what.cd aren't up and its pissing me off.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by birney29 View Post
    what is all this hype about waffles anyway people are actually requesting SCT for it is it really that good ?

no
    lol, people are so stupid.
    How could a 2 week old site be anyway as good as SCT?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    These admins are getting way too full of themselves. they need to decide whether or not they to open invites or stay closed... this is starting to get rediculous now! According to their website ppl were attemping to sell invites and thats why they delayed opening???? a bunch of hyped bs, if you ask me... and if they were, the people buying them are really stupid then! the oink staff was bad enough.... we DON'T need staff that are worse!!!!!!!!! and besides, this site is still unproven... it's just popular because of the over hype they gave themselves.... being as new as it is....... uhmmmmm, i don't see them lasting a year if they they keep this pace! torrents arent a problem.... its staff and mis-management issues that will kill'em... lmao

anyways what do you all think about this??? i am interested in hearing..

and be honest.. don't want to hear from support zombies trying to do their favorite place justice, input from them is not wanted!...........
    like with any other site what happens there has nothing to do with it's users
    they are not full of them selfs they are making rules ect and just starting up that takes time and alot of work
    just remember if you don't like the way they run the site don't join

but bitching about the way they do things is not going to get you any where

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    The mindset of immediate gratification is core to the downfall of BT.....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    I don't think there will be a downfall. What we learnt from OiNK was as long as the mods/admins lay down the rules hard, and force people to seed/upload the site will succeed.
    Cheater and immediate gratification types that don't understand the need for rules will be left behind.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I'm personally looking forward to waffles. What.cd is ok, but I don't see it hitting off like waffles will when invites are finally opened.

Music lover, baby.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Not just staff or tracker itself is still more than a wish or a guess. It hasn´t passed enough time to say the site is good or bad. Just like What.cd...
    So far, the only thing I know is: promises, promises and more promises, and a huge lack of stability in both sites.
    I understand that the OiNK dead took everybody by surprise and a bunch of people saw a big opportunity, but they have to probe they are really good, until now, I think they are not enough.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    drama....

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    These admins are getting way too full of themselves. they need to decide whether or not they to open invites or stay closed... this is starting to get rediculous now!
    I doubt they're doing that because they are getting "full of themselves". It seems more like they'd like to have their invites open, but due to the fact that everyone and their mother wants a waffles invite right now, they simply don't have the hardware to keep it open all the time. what.cd has had very similar problems.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast