Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: do i need fsc or revolt?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    thanks for your answers so far. i was lucky and got the chance to check out revolt myself.
    (thanks again to jim)
    so, do u like revolt? perhaps then i can help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    dear squirrel, my little spamming friend. i'm a member there for about an hour!
    all i can say is, it has a nice design and a very active forum.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    dear squirrel, my little spamming friend. i'm a member there for about an hour!
    all i can say is, it has a nice design and a very active forum.
    told ya the forum is active. FSC is less active than that (i think).

31 more to go...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    while the general forums may not be as active as r***** (just a guess, not a member there), fsc forums and clubs have plenty of activity for my taste. I also like being able to dl some older stuff there without having to worry about weather or not a leecher will come along eventually.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks for your answers so far. i was lucky and got the chance to check out revolt myself.
    (thanks again to jim)

now i would like some more feedback on f**.
    comments are good so far, but don't hesitate to give critical feedback.

don't be afraid to post that you don't like f**. i want to hear both sides

btw. don't misunderstand me. this is not a request thread. i'm not "chasing" anything.
    i just want to know if f** would fit my needs and then i will decide wether to look out for an invite or not.
    A gentle word, they hate publicity and any mention of their name, shortened or not, and that is all you have done so far is repeat what they dislike, so I would suggest you now get to know who to know in the place you have just joined and you will learn all you need to know.

If you think you still need to decide, your last paragraph I quoted in this post for instance, then it is not the place for you, yet.

When you are ready, and you get to figure out what I have said, then they will come looking for you.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Cryptic as always, Sgt, yet mostly correct.

My only note is that they don't have any rules against posting their shortened name. You're more than welcome to ask DV8Type, as he reviewed every sentence in my review of the site, including its title containing the shortened name. Let's not get over paranoid here, trying to hide the initials is not practical.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    You're more than welcome to ask DV8Type, as he reviewed every sentence in my review of the site, including its title containing the shortened name.
    considering the rules of site, i think that's a better choice: ask DV8Type or an existing member of *** but then u would bet limited opinion...or w8 perhaps more actually coz if you look back in this thread many *** user have NOT posted here.

25 more nuts...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i made up my mind about this tracker and need a little advice from members.

my question is should i apply for a membership?

here are some thoughts:

content:

what i really don't need is another 0day scene tracker. i'm more than happy with the tracker i have. so as long as there isn't any special content i'd say no regarding the content.
    i will not buffer another scene tracker.

community:

i'm on quite a few (so called) high level tracker and most of them have a nice community.
    my problem is sometimes i feel a little too old for the topics.
    i have a job, a gf and i'm 36.
    topics like "rate that chick next door", "how much do you upload" or talk about the newest games is something i'm just not interested in, sorry.

16yo people have other interests than 36yo.
    when i was 16 i was playing games as well, but on a commodore 64

i'm looking for general mature bittorrent talk, maybe some mac stuff, tv/movies/music and some fun. (without useless spam topics)

so a more mature forum would probably suit me being old and all

please tell me something about the forums there!
    how active are they?
    i'd prefer advice from people who are active there and know what they are talking about.

back to the topic:

would i benefit from revolt or f++?
    convince me!

if it's worth it i may start convincing you

p.s. i don't give a shit how rare f++ is. be honest and don't talk sweet about the tracker just because it's rare and you are a proud level 9 whore.
    if you tell me i don't need it - that's perfectly fine for me.

Polarbear u dont need any of thoses trackers i always tought the point of torrent sites is just download what ever u want games or movies or what ever and just seed back well thats all

but when the torrent sites become just forum its seem to me like a joke or not necessarily almost of torrent forums its just spam and topics with out any meaning

any way i hope no body dont get mad at me coz of this
    Last edited by supper; 11-12-2007 at 11:32 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Cryptic as always, Sgt, yet mostly correct.

My only note is that they don't have any rules against posting their shortened name. You're more than welcome to ask DV8Type, as he reviewed every sentence in my review of the site, including its title containing the shortened name. Let's not get over paranoid here, trying to hide the initials is not practical.
    It's not the matter of short or full, as in the staff's eyes, no publicity at all = good publicity.

Still, what's done is done.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Do I really need to spam? Yes. I think I do....You need nothing...it's whether you want it or not I suppose.
    Now go away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast