Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey guys please read

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Yea i know, really i only use Sct to download stuff. Someone i met who quit the whole torrent scene recommended Ftn to me because of the younger crowd. The way he put it was fsc has an older, more mature crowd, while Ftn is younger and more active.

To be honest, I just want to find a good site like Ftn, settle down there, get to know everyone, and delete my other acts (except for one or two).

Grimms is great and really helpful, glad to hear I got you guys behind me
    FTN does have a younger crowd...but I dont really like their irc, sometimes the immature kids go in there and just start fights with eachother...its very annoying. Forums arent too bad though. Ill pm you a few sites that I think youll like as far as community... id rather pm then start up a publicity stunt again..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Sounds good man, I really appreciate the help and look forward to hearing from you. Thats funny about the kids though lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Sounds good man, I really appreciate the help and look forward to hearing from you. Thats funny about the kids though lol
    Its funny to watch...but gets annoying after seeing it every other day...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Add Revtt to that list as well. All anybody does in there is call each other names, well at least when i was in their channel for the holiday GB upload bonus.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Add Revtt to that list as well. All anybody does in there is call each other names, well at least when i was in their channel for the holiday GB upload bonus.

i didnt read it once, i idled for my bonus...got off after 1 week so id be sure to get it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Yea same here, its really hard to put up with that sh*t sometimes. If you go in there trying to be nice, you just get called names lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123