Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: BT Guru

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post

If you want trackers staffs to have respect of this forum, then BAN any/all activities that is against trackers rules. Simple.
    BAN is not the solution always they have to decide by thier selves what they relly need or what the wrong or the right rules never change the attitudes or the toughts..

but u still can educate them and clear ur points about how is the trade is relly bad and let the staffer do more giveaways to let the traders think is the trade its not the only way to get what he want always .
    Supper although we have different views I do respect yours and you are a helpful member, but ultimately it is the tracker owners and staff that make the rules not the users. It is the one way that they have of saying who they want to come to their party, and we are guests of them. In the eyes of the tracker staff, invite trading and account trading are two very different animals, this is why there was that distinction under the CR agreements. Account trading leaves staff with an unknown quantity on their tracker, someone that needs to be traced and disabled since they are not the user they pretend to be.
    The other thing of course from the staff's point of view is trading is the thin end of the wedge, trading brings with it scamming and of course invite selling and hit and run tactics. Now I know that you will say that not all traders do this and I agree, not all do but account trading is what makes all this far more possible and easy since the account is now anonymous the person who has it really has no obligation to look after the account, internet anonymity breeds bad behavior so the anonymity of a traded account brings about the probability of the scamming/cheating/invite selling, without the account trades these other things would be far harder to carry out.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #142

If you want trackers staffs to have respect of this forum, then BAN any/all activities that is against trackers rules. Simple.
    BAN is not the solution always they have to decide by thier selves what they relly need or what the wrong or the right rules never change the attitudes or the toughts..

but u still can educate them and clear ur points about how is the trade is relly bad and let the staffer do more giveaways to let the traders think the trade is not the only way to get what he want always .
    Providing a venue for trackers rule breakers is not a good idea and this is what this forum is. You can't educate and allow the activities at the same time.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #143
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

but u still can educate them and clear ur points about how is the trade is relly bad and let the staffer do more giveaways to let the traders think the trade is not the only way to get what he want always .
    Providing a venue for trackers rule breakers is not a good idea and this is what this forum is. You can't educate and allow the activities at the same time.
    i meant give them the options to decide by themselves the trade is the wrong thing to do but if u will say DONT then they do it in any way
    and if the traders havent respact any tracker rules about trading why they will respact the fst rules about tradeing !

if the tracker rules it selves stoped any trader from tradeing then fst rules will do.

@Artemis thank you for clearing and u are relly helpful and respectful member here too even if we have adiffrent point of view.
    Last edited by supper; 02-24-2008 at 06:30 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #144
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    We'll have to wait and see what crackpot scheme they come up with I guess. :
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #145
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    SHUVT, and alot of the other DP folks are by far some of the best people out there, like Melvin, Ibslice, etc. lotta cool cats that you've disabled, or disabled the access to certain forums of.

6. BitTorrent   -   #146
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    We'll have to wait and see what crackpot scheme they come up with I guess. :

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415