View Poll Results: Souuld acct trades be allowed @ FST?

Voters
479. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

230 48.02%
  • No

249 51.98%
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast

Thread: Should Acct trades be allowed here?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    when we see the final results ???
    vote and see the result?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #332
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    when we see the final results ???
    vote and see the result?

i know
    i mean when this thread end

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #333
    Interesting debate as always.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #334
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post

sear : you cant realistically expect such people to know what the word community means because they have never been in one. as he makes it pretty clear, his objective of getting into torrent sites is to build huge buffers and then leech all he can. i dont think these people know where the forums page on a tracker even exists. i can bet that most traders are in the same league and dont know anything about this concept called as community. if they did, the question this poll addresses would have never arisen in the first place. these people treat trackers as just websites where they can go get the latest warez. its a commodity to them

anyway, i think its about time the staff made some concrete decision on this. this thread is getting more and more meaningless and with every passing page you can see the same fights being picked up over and over again. i just hope that what tracker staff and respected members here have said counts as something!
    tell me honestly what exactly are you here for to download stuff and get on with your life or to make friends ,even better find yourself a suitable girl/boy friend,make babies and teach them about community and how to be good members and follow the rules by downloading illegal stuff....traders are a dying breed i think, look at all this hate-trader messages,

one more thing it always confused me who is more serious about all these virtual crap "the ones who trade OR the ones who r soo keen on stopping the trade,stealing traders ip...."

its like watching movies....imagine you get an extra ticket to the same movie just before the movie ends, the theater wants you to give that extra ticket to some one you know so that the someone you know could watch the movie for free..... now what these anti-traders do is they want you to make sure you give that ticket to someone you know ,but what these traders do is they would have heard so much about an other movie running in a different theater so they want to exchange the movie tickets with some guy from an other theater, and this is a big sin,its spoiling the theaters name ,and usually tickets of similar level theaters are exchanged so the crowd will be very similar...., be honest now would you or wouldnt you exchange the tickets,y is it so bad??this is no movie but sure enough very virtual just like a torrent site,y would some one take it soo seriously...this is the closest comparision i could make of a torrent site....forget about bar, drinking beer ,your friend buying you a drink and all they are very much real and personal ,cant you guys think for a second rather then just following rules...all this community and all, this is not the place for it,have you seen any tracker with rules like "IF YOU DONT HAVE XYZ POSTS IN FORUMS IN 28 DAYS YOUR ID WILL GET DISABLED",so much for community who are you kidding. may be there are very few trackers which do care about community yes i have never been to their forums ,never will be... most of us dont know how good the forums are or what the community is like.....y would i listen to what they say and their rules if they judge me because i trade ,are their invites worth anything in real ,...when every thing here is virtual y would they want to dissappoint some one in real when he has done all the hard work of getting an account/invite,he has it already so accept him for what he is and try and make your community better,rather then disabling him and give out his ip to other trackers...like watching an other movie in an other theater is such a bad thing to do ... mostly its meant for filesharing....take away that and you will have nuthing left ,so lets just share files and stop worring about who trades or not..because we traders sure dont ask no one to trade unless they want to, its just human to ask for sumthing in return when you give something.....if you still dont get it you probably will never get it,this probably will be my last pro-trading post

i tot "rts" had good community to start with ,and what do these ex-members do make fun of how bad was "rts-2" and how big flop "rts" was, when they happily used "rts" while they could ..i would rather be not a part of such community ....

as far as most of these giveaways made....most of them make 10-15 giveaways of level 2-5 trackers and then one fine day they ask for level 6-8-9.......if they knew no one would give them level 6-8-9 then there would be no giveaways here for level 2-5,they would rather trade........its just plain common sense there is nuthing such as self righteous ignorance.....

i dont know what would be out come of this thread but i sure dont want it to be a one sided decision no matter what the poll results show
    1) i choose not to comment on any of your posts and with good reason. my quote above is clearly directed at someone else because i was pretty sure people like yourself would not understand it. and as it turns out i was right.
    2) i have not made any anti-trader comments nor have i flamed any trading threads, so kindly stop assuming that i subscribe to everything that has been said against you.
    3) as for your example, it is extremely unrealistic.
    4) i do agree with the giveaway part, people make giveaways just to show that they are good members building up reps till they make "the request"
    what i want to tell you guys is, if you dont give a shit about community as you so clearly mentioned, why would you want to even get into a tracker such as iTS, ScL, FTN or FSC? the content there can be found on almost any 0day site. what makes them unique is the community and it would be best for you as well as the trackers if traders stayed out of it. obviously you have a fundamental conflict with the staff of such trackers and neither of you can be happy together!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #335
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    regardless, people will trade, very few will take heed to honest suggestions about trading & account giving...so if you want to waste your breath & argue with people that you will never see then maybe someone needs a life. Its alot easier getting invites by giving, being active & being honest....trust me I learned after my first giveaway here & after the learning experience, I got those "dream trackers". Im not a extremely active in all forums but I like to take turns with posting in them.
    Someone gave my post a thumbs down

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #336
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    if you dont give a shit about community as you so clearly mentioned, why would you want to even get into a tracker such as iTS, ScL, FTN or FSC? the content there can be found on almost any 0day site. what makes them unique is the community and it would be best for you as well as the trackers if traders stayed out of it. obviously you have a fundamental conflict with the staff of such trackers and neither of you can be happy together!
    Great point. I tend to agree immensely on this very statement. It carries a lot of substance. If you don't care about the community, I wouldn't waste your time on trying to become a member. Leave those communities to us members that do.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #337
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    regardless, people will trade, very few will take heed to honest suggestions about trading & account giving...so if you want to waste your breath & argue with people that you will never see then maybe someone needs a life. Its alot easier getting invites by giving, being active & being honest....trust me I learned after my first giveaway here & after the learning experience, I got those "dream trackers". Im not a extremely active in all forums but I like to take turns with posting in them.
    Someone gave my post a thumbs down
    thumbs up !

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #338
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanks

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #339
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched
    tell me honestly what exactly are you here for to download stuff and get on with your life or to make friends ,even better find yourself a suitable girl/boy friend,make babies and teach them about community and how to be good members and follow the rules by downloading illegal stuff....traders are a dying breed i think, look at all this hate-trader messages,

one more thing it always confused me who is more serious about all these virtual crap "the ones who trade OR the ones who r soo keen on stopping the trade,stealing traders ip...."

its like watching movies....imagine you get an extra ticket to the same movie just before the movie ends, the theater wants you to give that extra ticket to some one you know so that the someone you know could watch the movie for free..... now what these anti-traders do is they want you to make sure you give that ticket to someone you know ,but what these traders do is they would have heard so much about an other movie running in a different theater so they want to exchange the movie tickets with some guy from an other theater, and this is a big sin,its spoiling the theaters name ,and usually tickets of similar level theaters are exchanged so the crowd will be very similar...., be honest now would you or wouldnt you exchange the tickets,y is it so bad??this is no movie but sure enough very virtual just like a torrent site,y would some one take it soo seriously...this is the closest comparision i could make of a torrent site....forget about bar, drinking beer ,your friend buying you a drink and all they are very much real and personal ,cant you guys think for a second rather then just following rules...all this community and all, this is not the place for it,have you seen any tracker with rules like "IF YOU DONT HAVE XYZ POSTS IN FORUMS IN 28 DAYS YOUR ID WILL GET DISABLED",so much for community who are you kidding. may be there are very few trackers which do care about community yes i have never been to their forums ,never will be... most of us dont know how good the forums are or what the community is like.....y would i listen to what they say and their rules if they judge me because i trade ,are their invites worth anything in real ,...when every thing here is virtual y would they want to dissappoint some one in real when he has done all the hard work of getting an account/invite,he has it already so accept him for what he is and try and make your community better,rather then disabling him and give out his ip to other trackers...like watching an other movie in an other theater is such a bad thing to do ... mostly its meant for filesharing....take away that and you will have nuthing left ,so lets just share files and stop worring about who trades or not..because we traders sure dont ask no one to trade unless they want to, its just human to ask for sumthing in return when you give something.....if you still dont get it you probably will never get it,this probably will be my last pro-trading post

i tot "rts" had good community to start with ,and what do these ex-members do make fun of how bad was "rts-2" and how big flop "rts" was, when they happily used "rts" while they could ..i would rather be not a part of such community ....

as far as most of these giveaways made....most of them make 10-15 giveaways of level 2-5 trackers and then one fine day they ask for level 6-8-9.......if they knew no one would give them level 6-8-9 then there would be no giveaways here for level 2-5,they would rather trade........its just plain common sense there is nuthing such as self righteous ignorance.....

i dont know what would be out come of this thread but i sure dont want it to be a one sided decision no matter what the poll results show
    So to you the end justifies the means, you just want to have all the trackers on the list and you should have them because...........? It doesn't really matter to you about the tracker rules or the people that put so much effort into the trackers in terms of building them and maintaining the websites and offering help when things go wrong with your a/c even helping to retrieve a/c details when 95% of the time they know full well it was an a/c trade that went wrong. These people don't count, your just there to get the latest files and screw everyone else and you should have access to every tracker because you want it and if you can't get in well you'll simply trade another a/c off to get it ?
    Does any of this strike you as vaguely selfish ? or are you so overindulged that others opinions thoughts and efforts mean nothing ? A group of people created each of these websites and want a specific group or 'community' of people to join, they only ask a few very very simple basic rules of people that wish to be members, but that is too much for you even? why should you check out the community or post, your just there to rip the latest file, this is exactly why so many people will try and prevent you from trading , you bring nothing to the table you have no interest in being a member of these sites apart from what you can get from them..............

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #340
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    ok i tot i wont post anymore in this thread justifying what i do..but he is me one last time...have you heard the phrase "people always see what they want to see",this is just the example all these anti-traders(who dont want someone to trade) they would never understand...

i never said i dont give a shit about community all i said "y would i listen to what they say and their rules if they JUDGE ME BECAUSE I TRADE "i mean i dont want these community members to be anti-traders...once i am in a community consider me as one of your own rather then an outcast, accept me for what i am ..if you dont care what i belive in, i will not care about what you belive yes i doo feel filesharing would come before community in my book, and thatz what most of the tracker site believe in (for proof refer to a few paragraphs below )....i do hang out in chat rooms, and read posts in most of the forums i am a member of i just dont post a lot...because most of the sites are judgemental no matter how good of a member i am,once they know you r trader you r out. y would i be foolish enough to lose my account over posting in the forums

as far as my movie example is concerned that is the closest comparision to a torrent site, just think about it....it makes total sense, you just are not ready to accept it because usually the example given is ...you and your friend go into a bar , you get your friend a beer and your friend (so called trader) would give it to some one neither of you dont know, and you r upset over it ...thats y trading is bad....of course anyone would say trading is bad after that example....the truth being all these things we do in real life shouldnt be compared to something virtual,movies are the closest a torrent site can be...stop thinking of movies as real....all these 300 ,star wars ,transformers no wonder they made so much money/// its like saying if you dont watch a particular movie in a particular theater, you are gay....just think about it .....

i am not saying i am not greatfull for the torrent site which lets me download stuff ,i am ....people have their own ways of showing their affection,but all i ask from them is to bare with me ,because i am a trader, well i never go to any site admin for an invite....they are given automatically because they think i am worth it, may be they should learn to trust me on who i give out the invites to,most of them have never let me down if you want proof i can show you my invite list,very few people have been disabled, it happens to every one does it not...some time you make wrong choices and some time you make right choices ....just because i trade that doesnt mean i make wrong choice every time...so many people including tracker staff... make giveaways to people they dont know ,the chances of a giveaway invites turning out to be a bad choice is the same as a traded invite being bad...its all just a matter of chance ,no one is sure about such a thing,its a gamble,i do care about my invite i wouldnt give out my invite to just some useless guy unlike the giveaways,the way i see it traders are atleast approved to be a good member in torrent sites of same level and so they would have the extra invite to trade with, a similar logic can be built about account trading.....yes all you guys see is people like me whining how the account got disable how some one scammed me and all...what you dont see is "we(traders) are like cats ,we always end up on our feet"

Does any of this strike you as vaguely selfish ? yes i am selfish totally....should that be a problem, unlike some guys who try to portray themselves as community man...i have proved it before how much of a community person are these so called anti-traders are...dont ask me to get my fact straight i wouldnt be making claims if i didnt get my fact straight..and i always try to give more then what i got back from the community and thats y i am a power user in many sites...

most important :
    its really funny how everyone of these community guys choose to ignore this....there is no torrent site which says..."if the user doesnt have XYZ posts in the forum his account gets disabled",,, its more like "if you dont have certain ratio or seed for these many hours you account will get disabled automatically"...what does that say " RATIOS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN NUMBER OF POSTS" "FILESHARING IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN COMMUNITY" its there in the rules, stop busting my balls because i follow the rules...try and beat this logic
    yes i doo feel filesharing would come before community in my book, and thatz what most of the tracker site believe in

and please dont quote/understand my statements in half, they would mean totally different from what i said , its like taking the alphabets in a sentence and forming a whole new statement....or make assumptions about what someone feels about something like a torrent site....and dont force me to comment of your blind remarks...if you dont understand what i am trying to say then its better not comment on it...saves me time and typing

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast