Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BlackCats invites are back ?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    there are still ppl in BCG who want to trade there accounts i hope some day this trading will die !

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    as long as there is the WTAW thread and others similar on other forums, Trading accounts will never die, its like pokemon, some just have to try them all (even if they dont keep them)

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    haha nicely sed

wish you good luck and hope to hear good things about BCG

would love to join you community not necessary to be a SPU cuz i haven`t got a very amazing speed but i would love to try out hope a SPU will see this thread and help me out
    Last edited by Swift; 03-25-2008 at 10:36 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    anto's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    cool

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    traders kill any chance to serious people to get any inv. especially with their rep. shit toooo high

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    that's good news, but still the free email issue

hoping to see FTN invites again

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well it wouldnt be an issue if there was no threads like the WTAW thread and there was no traders.

what gets me with traders is, They dont want the tracker they are on, so why do they want a tracker they have never even seen before.

I wont go into details but ive just deleted my account on a lvl 9 tracker, because it just wasnt for me, but some people would give an arm and a leg and all the trackers they have for it, even though they have never been inside it. only because its a lvl 9 tracker, bloody stupid if you ask me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    This is great news although the requirements to get invited are really stringent for a 45k+ userbase if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I wont go into details but ive just deleted my account on a lvl 9 tracker, because it just wasnt for me, but some people would give an arm and a leg and all the trackers they have for it, even though they have never been inside it. only because its a lvl 9 tracker, bloody stupid if you ask me.
    So much for the great communities the lvl 9 trackers boast of(which i'm sure they have *wink wink*) although i'm sure you deleted your acct for your personal reasons.

Member since 02,stoi? Holy shit i didn't even have an internet connection back then,wahahahaa!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Awesome to hear it's back open! I've been wanting to get in BCG for a long time now. Now i'm one step closer to getting the best games tracker there is! Now i just gotta find someone nice enough to let me in

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    well the latest member that joined, and remember the tracker as it is now only opened in Dec 2006, so about 1 year and 4 months ago.

Is member number 312812.

so we have already been through the opening the doors, uploading torrents onto mininova etc, and we are back to 45,000 members and loosing about 1000 members a week.

The ones that want to be there want to be there, and we are pleased to have them, but we are being a bit more careful about the new clientel we bring in now. and we dont want to go down that road where for 2 months after we open we are still banning members.

just look at another tracker that opened its doors not to long ago, seemingly (im not a member) they have banned 16,500 users since they closed again, thats what we had to go through all last year and it was never ending.

so we tried that way, it didnt work, it did bring in some very good members though.

we are trying this way now, see how it works.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast