Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I But The Matallica Cd?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Hogster@11 August 2003 - 17:09
    No, and how could you if your a drummer yourself? Obviously you have realized that it takes no talent at all to play punk music right? The same beat throughout the entire song, chorus and all, and crunchy rifs that repeat endlessly. All mixed together with lyrics that are annoying and more often than not have no meaning what-so-ever.
    I agree with this one
    You can both blow it out your ass

2. Music   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well the thing is im a guitarst and punk music is simple piece of piss powerchord use the top 3 strings so if your a punk guitarst you only need 3 string guitar

Im not saying Punk music sux I like som eof it but its jsut so simple and boring after a while

3. Music   -   #23
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah...its just the only songs i can play on the guitar are punk... :eatarrow:

4. Music   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you sure?? How about country music 3 chord wonders

5. Music   -   #25
    Originally posted by Hogster@11 August 2003 - 18:12
    you sure?? How about country music 3 chord wonders
    Theres a difference between playing three chord songs and playing three chord songs i like...i will never ever play country music...

6. Music   -   #26
    No, and how could you if your a drummer yourself? Obviously you have realized that it takes no talent at all to play punk music right? The same beat throughout the entire song, chorus and all, and crunchy rifs that repeat endlessly. All mixed together with lyrics that are annoying and more often than not have no meaning what-so-ever.
    Obviously you have never played the drums, because the only people in a punk band with any talent are the drummers and the bassists.

Punk drummers may be repetative, but they are playing the stuff fuckin FAST!

After a set, I myself am exausted.

If you don't believe me, pick up the sticks and see if you can keep up mate!

Cheers

7. Music   -   #27
    Originally posted by sandman24@15 August 2003 - 18:39
    Obviously you have never played the drums, because the only people in a punk band with any talent are the drummers and the bassists.

Punk drummers may be repetative, but they are playing the stuff fuckin FAST!

After a set, I myself am exausted.

If you don't believe me, pick up the sticks and see if you can keep up mate!

Cheers

*cwies*

Punk Guitarists Rock !!!

stupid drummers

Oh yeah i got an awsome couple of drummer jokes...

Q) What does a drummer use as birth control??
    A) Their Personality

Q) Why do bands need Bass players??
    A) To translate for the drummer

8. Music   -   #28
    WhenI first heard this album I hated it! now its pretty good Frantic and Saint anger are the best songs on this cd, allot of the songs are boring though and sound the same especially the intros.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123