Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: How to improve Tehconnection

i think the freeleech 2x upload was a good move.

i would also like to see a feature in which if you seed for x amount of hours the torrent you're seeding is brought to a 1.0 ratio. smoking in the rain has a similar feature.

currently i've been seeding for over four days on a torrent, and not enough people have downloaded it. so it's less than a 1 ratio.

it probably won't be a big deal once the site gets enough downloaders, but i just thought i'd mention it anyway.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    F33NY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Better decisions please. I uploaded a Terminator Boxset which was deleted for being a "pack", yet the #1 torrent on the site which is a James Bond Pack is still there. -.-

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Improve loading of the pages,like reducing the size of the files (i mean the .php)...

4. BitTorrent   -   #84

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by F33NY View Post
    Better decisions please. I uploaded a Terminator Boxset which was deleted for being a "pack", yet the #1 torrent on the site which is a James Bond Pack is still there. -.-
    I have to agree with this. There are several packs on the site, but we are unable to upload them...

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    layout sucks big time

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    DeathPanda
    Quote Originally Posted by antiglitz View Post
    i think the freeleech 2x upload was a good move.

i would also like to see a feature in which if you seed for x amount of hours the torrent you're seeding is brought to a 1.0 ratio. smoking in the rain has a similar feature.

currently i've been seeding for over four days on a torrent, and not enough people have downloaded it. so it's less than a 1 ratio.

it probably won't be a big deal once the site gets enough downloaders, but i just thought i'd mention it anyway.
    Blackcats also has a system like this and it's really nice. You don't need to worry about whether a torrent you download will be too niche to seed back.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    I think they seriously need to redo they're style sheets / layout. I hate those drop down menu buttons, much too flashy and inefficient. Once category icons get implemented (soon hopefully, in development see forums) the torrent page will be ok, i dont like the white text on the light background. And the forum needs work.

Call me dumb but i like my trackers to be aesthetically appealing.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    the site design kinda sux! looks as if a kid designed it!

Maybe TC can also have a another category as " free to leech" torrents (like Nordic-T has) ... it would helpful in building a good ratio

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    First off all, the site must reachable from everywhere. Such as I can't reach from Turkey, cause of the ban. I think admins must unban country bans.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    unban IL ips!!
    when i try to enter the site:

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast