Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Giveaway again? no way!

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by xtonart View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tmetv-221588/?

sorry no traders mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobass View Post
    3. Loosing virginity has inspired me to help many girls to lose their virginity
    by far the best thing ive read in a long time
    Last edited by fatcat69; 06-23-2008 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    zomaaan! crazy givaway.
    lol they all wantz ftn
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by bRoonXZ View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-sct-289734/?

no traders.

Quote Originally Posted by NPAX1 View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-sct-298712/?

I can assure you, you will not get FSC until you change your ways. even then......

Why would you get an account at FSC if youd prolly just trade it for some buffered account somewhere else....

The reason FSC is such a good tracker is because of loyal members who spend alot of time making it the best place to be on the net...and there are 3 or 4 FSC members who posted in this thread already and they all would not like to see their community traded away out of greed.

Sorry mate, FSC just has a different view on torrenting then you . Your post was good, honestly....but your a trader.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 06-23-2008 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

no traders.

I can assure you, you will not get FSC until you change your ways. even then......

Why would you get an account at FSC if youd prolly just trade it for some buffered account somewhere else....

The reason FSC is such a good tracker is because of loyal members who spend alot of time making it the best place to be on the net...and there are 3 or 4 FSC members who posted in this thread already and they all would not like to see their community traded away out of greed.

Sorry mate, FSC just has a different view on torrenting then you . Your post was good, honestly....but your a trader.
    I admit I opened a thread offering a friend's bmtv invite and TL account for an sct invite, as neither him nor I had the money for me to donate for the invite. I also do not hold an account on TL as I firmly disagree with their pay2leech policies. However I didn't expect you to know that at all.

If I was going to trade FSC for a buffered account then why didn't I request any other trackers? Surely I would have requested various other level 9/10 trackers that I could trade away for something else, if what you say is true.

I don't have torrent "dreams". I don't make request threads everyday. I don't beg and plead for any tracker. I don't brag about my tracker membership in my sig. I'm just here to network with people.

I fully understand that it's your thread and you make the final decisions, but even so I don't think you've given my "view on torrenting" enough of a chance.

My view on torrenting is simple; you share. My view on private trackers is simple as well; you give people the opportunity to share with a whole community. The quick, rash decision you made about my "torrenting view" is very similar to the quick, rash decisions politicians and ISPs make when they fight to forbid torrenting, sharing. What would tracker communities be if all traded accounts were deleted instantly? Can you be so certain that users you've come to trust wouldn't be deleted as well?

I apologize for the long read, but I felt it necessary to share my actual torrenting views.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    1)If something exist, there is no way for it to be non existant. For example, if there is salt on the table, there is no way of not having it on the table.
    2)By the first premise, if patience is a virtue, then impatience is a vice...

Your argument is wrong bec impatience might be a great virtue depending on circumstances..but i am sure you havent thought of an argument out of it so dont take it seriously just spamming
    Dude im the king of spam...i know spam when i see it..and that was quality spam

You are allowed to spam away !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    IdolEyes787 & Senorbubbz for the place you where /you/ can - supported & seconded.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

no traders.

I admit I opened a thread offering a friend's bmtv invite and TL account for an sct invite, as neither him nor I had the money for me to donate for the invite. I also do not hold an account on TL as I firmly disagree with their pay2leech policies. However I didn't expect you to know that at all.

If I was going to trade FSC for a buffered account then why didn't I request any other trackers? Surely I would have requested various other level 9/10 trackers that I could trade away for something else, if what you say is true.

I don't have torrent "dreams". I don't make request threads everyday. I don't beg and plead for any tracker. I don't brag about my tracker membership in my sig. I'm just here to network with people.

I fully understand that it's your thread and you make the final decisions, but even so I don't think you've given my "view on torrenting" enough of a chance.

My view on torrenting is simple; you share. My view on private trackers is simple as well; you give people the opportunity to share with a whole community. The quick, rash decision you made about my "torrenting view" is very similar to the quick, rash decisions politicians and ISPs make when they fight to forbid torrenting, sharing. What would tracker communities be if all traded accounts were deleted instantly? Can you be so certain that users you've come to trust wouldn't be deleted as well?

I apologize for the long read, but I felt it necessary to share my actual torrenting views.
    Buddy, although you provide a well written argument for your defense, there is a minor flaw. You still are a trader. Your account history shows it. You might say quick judgment, but I assure you, I spend time reading every single post someone posts...why do you think it takes me so long to reply. Do you honestly think that any staffer to a high up tracker is not going to do their research prior to making an account for someone?

Im not even halfway down the posts yet lol bc im spending so much time reading through peoples history.

Maybe if you prove yourself here at fst that you arent a trader anymore...or you make friends with someone willing to risk inviting a known trader to a tracker...youll get into a community...but as long as you are a known account trader, you are pretty much on the blacklist.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I already explained the SCT threads so I don't feel I should repeat that again. I also offered logic on why I wouldn't trade FSC for anything else, so I won't repeat that as well. I simply wanted to present my true torrenting views, which I think I did..

I respect your decision and judgment, and I will (quite blindly) trust that you thought about more than simply the first negative thread you came across. I will continue to contribute positively forum, as I have been, and I will continue to "prove" myself at FST, whatever that means.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    Alright, I've got some time tonight, so I'll give this a go

1. The Rear Window :wuvalfredhitchcock:

2. Battlestar Galactica

3. I have a brother who is 4 years older than me, and when I was a kid I always wanted to do everything he did. When he started school and I was still staying home with my Mom, I would ask him every day about what he learned in school and he would tell me. Because of that I learned things like binary powers up to 256 before I entered pre-school. Nowadays I'm a PhD student in computer engineering, so binary powers are $$$

Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show

6. I suppose I started torrenting because it was a lot easier than what I was used to (NNTP, IRC). I moved into private torrent sites because I was sick of dealing with viruses and lack of quality control in public trackers

7. The problem with trading is that it breaks the chain of trust. If you take a look at this thread, people may be evaluating peoples' answers and
    deciding if they might make a good member of their community. Even if it's a stranger, a little talking and some ratio proofs can give you an idea if someone will be a responsible member to invite - but if he turns around and trades that invite to someone else, then you have no idea what type of person is getting inside your tracker. Private trackers rely on the chain of trust between inviter and invitee to maintain security and build a high-quality community.

8. I think you should set high standards for quality, then try to get as much quantity as you can within those standards. I like sites that allow user uploads and rare non-scene material, provided that the members are a tight enough community that you can rely on them to maintain standards of quality.

9. A. I don't really lick tootsie pops, I put them in my mouth and swirl my tongue around them. It's a good skill to learn for when you're older.
    B. I hate watching movies too many times. If I had to watch a movie over and over, I would probably want something that had beautiful music and visuals so I could just absorb the aesthetics - so maybe something like Fantasia. I wish they would update that again.
    C. Call all my friends and family and tell them I love them, then ingest a large quantity of hallucinogenic compounds.

1) ScT - Supposed to be the among the best 0day trackers with rare packs and their owners/moderators seem well-regarded. Have only heard good things about this tracker.

2) FTN - Another top 0day site that seems willing to be more progressive and trust their members with things like no ratio and no h&r. I think that encourages activity, which is always a good thing in a community.

3) BitMeTV - I like high-quality archival trackers, and this seems to be tops among the TV world.

4) TranceTraffic - Well, I drove 4 hours to see Infected Mushroom's set at Vision in Chicago last night, so that should give you a good idea. I still haven't slept since then

There are probably other good sites, but I haven't really investigated high-level sites too much, since I figured that I would never get in since I don't trade.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    I already explained the SCT threads so I don't feel I should repeat that again. I also offered logic on why I wouldn't trade FSC for anything else, so I won't repeat that as well. I simply wanted to present my true torrenting views, which I think I did..

I respect your decision and judgment, and I will (quite blindly) trust that you thought about more than simply the first negative thread you came across. I will continue to contribute positively forum, as I have been, and I will continue to "prove" myself at FST, whatever that means.
    You contradict yourself as well though:

you state you left TL because of Pay2Leech, however you were trying to trade into a Pay2invite site...

I am not the end all be all of invites, however as read your post, read your post history, checked your friends, checked your bt rep...and well decided that you werent worth the risk.

I mean those posts were fairly recent...not even 2 weeks old.

So you cant really say you arent a trader anymore...or that you will never be one again (noone can predict the future).

However you are judged in life by your actions, not just what you say, and your actions clearly show that you are willing to break rules to get what you want and that is not someone who I feel is worthy.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast