Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: ScT New Rules - hopefully clearer

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Thanks for the warning, I will get them invites on someoneelses account... Is that satisfactory for ya ? That way, they wont be disabled, Thanks for the info SGT

so you are admitting that you've got an account again on ScT ?? Hrmmm i dunno bro they booted you out and i don't think they wanted you to return ...

you seemed OK with it at the time saying you didn't want ScT anyways cause SCC was all you needed...

now you have gone back on that and snuck in probably with an account trade ?? HRMMMMM m mm m m.. . . ..
    And you are surprised by this? He double-talks all the time. And constantly bags himself.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Thanks for the warning, I will get them invites on someoneelses account... Is that satisfactory for ya ? That way, they wont be disabled, Thanks for the info SGT

so you are admitting that you've got an account again on ScT ?? Hrmmm i dunno bro they booted you out and i don't think they wanted you to return ...

you seemed OK with it at the time saying you didn't want ScT anyways cause SCC was all you needed...

now you have gone back on that and snuck in probably with an account trade ?? HRMMMMM m mm m m.. . . ..
    This part is a definite lie.... Ah my head is killing me, i will answer what u have to ask honestly ok? really killing me

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Now deadalive was telling me that i shouldnt have said anything about proxies since it might be used to cheat system...I honestly thank SGT for giving me the idea of using someoneelses account for giving away invites... This way i wont cheat system, This is what i hate here, If you are show wrong doings, then show it for everyone not just one person here...

Edit 2: Also SGT was the one to tell us to go behind the rules even though staff was against fulfilling requests on torrent forum, Deadalive hasnt said anything that time 2... If this isnt the proof of ultimate discrimination, then nothing is
    I didn't tell anyone to do anything of what you claim, but keep digging.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm rather surprised they needed to change the rules on language use. I'm on irc fairly regularly and I do notice some sexist talk, but racist or hate speech seems pretty minimal. The "degrading speech" about different countries, like Sweden vs. Norway vs. Finland is usually harmless. People are just joking around. In addition, I find it rather ironic that two of the people with the foulest speech, Eezee and Mitch were both former staff members! touche

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    who let bilkenter on the internets?

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Personally i totally agree with the new ScT rules. The only think i can`t see the point in is why are Israel and Poland banned.. but however i must keep in mind that thing, so no invites for theese 2 countries. ScT FTW

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    nice add , i <3 ScT Packs

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    SCT really rules...
    The packs are insane.
    New rules seem pretty fair though I also don't understand the country bans..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567