Quote Originally Posted by NA_Magus View Post
TL has what I like to call the 'trap' wait times. All newly registered users are stuck with a 48 hour wait time for all newly uploaded torrents. Users may:

1) Get tired of waiting, and look for another option.
2) Start downloading older stuff, that doesn't have many leechers, and bury themselves in a ratio hole.

TL of course has a solution for both of those: Pay2Leech VIP! That's the only reason I think they have wait-times, anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Seriously? Are people just getting retarded enough not to seed for a few days at most on a home connection to get rid of the wait time?
a lot of people do it wrong, instead of grabbing files from elsewhere and then seeding at TL(which btw when you do this you can seed even with a wait time, you just cant dl). when i signed up a couple days ago the first thing i did was look for packs already on the box im using and i found one that was brand new, seeded over 150 GB's before even downloading anything. its just the new dumb users who grab big old packs because they look like they have good leechers due to partial seeders that get in a lot of ratio trouble.